Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

Artful Descent Into Madness

I made an art thread here once, long ago. Thus, I am rebooting it! [Mostly because I am excited to show off a particular concept I just made.] RECENT ART Squirtle Line [Concept Sketch] Ameiostail Line - Fakemon concept I just made like a week ago. It's supposed to represent me as a whole...
  2. Arylett Charnoa

Art de Arylett

Yeah, that title's stupid. I'm no good at naming art threads. So I finally buckled down and decided to make one of these. I'm always reluctant due to lack of responsiveness on forums. But we'll see what happens. Most of what I draw nowadays is non-Pokemon related, and is original designs. I...
  3. Arylett Charnoa

Drawsborough: Arylett's Art Thread

I make art and I've been procrastinating for a while on showing it off. Mostly due to a lack of pieces I am satisfied with. But I've created some sketches that I quite like, and by extension, also have a bit of older art, more finished artwork to show off. Anyway, enough of my babbling. Here...
  4. Arylett Charnoa

GEN VI: Zorua (Female) OR Male Zorua with Ditto

I've just found out that Zoroark occurs VERY late in-game, and I'd like to add one to my team early. Not when I'm almost finished. Therefore, I'd like a female Zorua. Any level is fine. If you don't have a female Zorua, then I'd also accept a male Zorua with a Ditto. I'd just like to breed...
  5. Arylett Charnoa

Hello! (The Place to Generically Welcome Me)

Yeah, I've always been super bad at titles of these welcoming threads. Anyways, hiya. My ridiculously long-winded name (as well as just myself and my personality in general) is Arylett C. Dawnsborough. (the first bit is pronounced Arr as in a pirate, eeee as in the noise you make when you see a...
Back
Top Bottom