Search results for query: *

• Users: Pikochu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Pikochu

Cancelled Games The Division 2: Warlords of New York Mafia (Sign Ups)

Hey everyone, I am pleased to announce that I will be hosting The Division 2 Mafia. Originally, I was planning to have the game be based on Washington DC, where The Division 2 is initially set. However, I figured for continuity purposes and since we have unfinished business from The Division...
  2. Pikochu

Outside the Box Major Changes

Hey OtBers! As you may have noticed, there have been some changes made Outside the Box! The tl;dr are the following: Entertainment Inc has been combined to this section. Anything that is general media related such as music, movies, etc belongs in this forum! Anything that is anime/manga and...
  3. Pikochu

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)
    Threadmarks: Day 0: Join The Division! (Sign ups)

Hey everyone! This is my first game where I am the only host (aside from the typical MoD). This is where I actually take full responsibility as the only host. From writing the role PMs to flavor text and so on, I do it all. Hopefully, I don’t make too many mistakes and that I can hopefully...
  4. Pikochu

Notice Clarification About More Personal Topics

Hey Outside the Boxers! First of all, we want to let you all know that Outside The Box (OtB) will always be the place of the forums that will be dedicated to stuff that's pretty much everything else. From everyone's favorite food and drink to yawning and manners to just as mundane as What's the...
  5. Pikochu

What's worth the extra expense for you?

I think we all have a thing or activity that we would actually spend the extra money on even though there's probably a better and most likely a cheaper option. I am curious as to "what's worth the extra expense" to you? For me, I think it's worth it for me to spend the extra money in buying my...
  6. Pikochu

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)
    Threadmarks: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 0: Sign Ups

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia It’s night time and there’s a storm raging outside, there’s a peculiar atmosphere about this storm, as if the air around you is charged with some strange energy that you can’t define, something feels different. You slowly you drift off into a tranquil sleep...
  7. Pikochu

Post the third most recent photo you taken

Looked around the section and the archive and couldn't find a thread related to camera roll. Basically you post the third most recent image that you have taken on your phone or whatever you used to take photos. Use spoiler tags. Feel free to provide any context to the image if you like. Use...
  8. Pikochu

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia (End Game: Milhouse Missing! Mafia fools Springfield, Mafia and Jester win!)
    Threadmarks: Emag Eht Nioj: Sign ups

Banner stolen from here Past Seasons of The Simpsons Mafia on Bulbagarden: 2011 2014 After the EPA’s attempt to destroy the town of Springfield, the town has more or less returned to their normal ways. However, this “normal” isn’t going to last very long. Underneath the Springfield Gorge, the...
  9. Pikochu

Mafia Second Chance Mafia
    Threadmarks: Night −2,147,483,648: Sign Ups

Hey everyone. So this is Second Chance Mafia where essentially characters and roles from losing team in Mafia games are back to hopefully win. The War Room Archive will be expecting a lot of traffic. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! Here's the obligatory cheesy stock photo...
  10. Pikochu

The Moral Machine

Moral Machine This is a unique little experiment and a bit of fun about what we think about the "lesser of two evils." From the project description: Thought it would be a good idea for us to take this test, share our results and have a discussions based on these results. Hell, we might end up...
  11. Pikochu

The War Room 2016 Analytics Project

Hello everyone! A couple months I made a couple posts about the possibility a visualization of various War Room statistics for the 2016 season. Now, I want to make it a reality. The main goals of this project are the following: Collect and/or mine data from Mafia games that started and...
  12. Pikochu

What can't you stop eating once you start?

Inspired by a r/askreddit thread, what are some of the food items that once you start eating, you can't get yourself to stop. For me, it would have to be french fries and potato chips. I would just eat one and the next thing you know, I end up eating the whole thing. This is especially true...
  13. Pikochu

S.O.P("Hello Bulbagarden!");

Well, at least I tried making a creative "Hello Bulbagarden" thread with the programming that I'm currently learning. Hey Bulbagarden! Obviously with the post in the Garden Grotto and I'm new to this forum though not new in uses of other forums. My username is Pikochu and I hope to be...
Back
Top Bottom