Search results for query: *

1. sharkshocker

sharshocker's Breeding Center: specializing in Gen VII (taking requests!)

Alright BAG, everything's ready for you! Sorry it took a while...I got a bit picky with Cottonee and wanted to get a good ball for it. Went with Bold on HA Comfey and tried to get as many IVs as I could, you really feel it when you're not working with a perfect Ditto.
  2. sharkshocker

So I was SOS chaining Comfey when I realized that Amnesia has to be chain bred to it. From Morelull...who learns it from Comfey... -_- Sorry BAG but no Amnesia til Pokebank :/
  3. sharkshocker

Hey BAG sorry for the delay, holidays and my traditional cold to welcome the new year :/ The HP Fire Cutiefly might be a tall order for me, sorry, and I don't think we can breed Morning Sun onto Togepi just yet. But any of the other 3 I can definitely do and I'll be starting on them right...
  4. sharkshocker

Battle of Alola (Wi-Fi Competition)

Didn't get to finish breeding my team in time...so instead of Ash-Greninja I just went with Imposter Ditto :P I led with Mimikyu on my first battle and I learned how dangerous that is, as Disguise can be busted with a simple U-Turn. I usually bring Mimikyu and Ditto, switching between...
  5. sharkshocker

I can hatch you an egg real quick if you're still around. Just the Riolu is fine, I managed to stockpile some Ice Stones on my last excavation but thanks :)
  6. sharkshocker

That is very understandable :P You're welcome and thanks as well!
  7. sharkshocker

Alright I just added your FC and mine is at my signature. IGN Kevin and I'll be lurking at the plaza so just shoot me a trade :)
  8. sharkshocker

No rush, and I have your Morelull ready! Just let me know what's a good time for you to trade and your FC so we can set it up :)
  9. sharkshocker

I'll take a Rockruff if that's fine. I might even be able to get some egg moves into Morelull before the trade :)
  10. sharkshocker

Sorry about that, had to restart my connection. I'm still around to trade if you're available.
  11. sharkshocker

Just added your FC and my IGN is Kevin. I usually don't get home from work til 11 PM EST but I can trade before 6 PM EST if you're available, just let me know.
  12. sharkshocker

Sure thing! You can add my FC from my signature and I'll add yours. What's a good time for you to trade? I can hop on in a bit if you're available. I'm pretty sure I still have your FC but just in case can you give it again? :P
  13. sharkshocker

redtown! I can swap those mons for the Dratini and Beldum if that's fine :)
  14. sharkshocker

Battle of Alola (Wi-Fi Competition)

Sign-Up Period Wednesday, December 7, 2016, at 00:00 UTC, through Thursday, December 15, 2016, at 23:59 UTC Competition Period Friday, December 16, 2016, at 00:00 UTC, through Sunday, December 18, 2016, at 23:59 UTC ------------------- Format: Single Battle, 3 out of 6 Pokemon Rules: Only...
  15. sharkshocker

Thanks Zeb! But sorry can we trade again? Those were actually the parents I use for breeding >_<
  16. sharkshocker

I still have yours as well :) I'll be eating breakfast but I should be around to trade, if you're available.
  17. sharkshocker

Zeb! Yep I decided to scour GTS for Togepi rather than wait for Tuesday...that breeding chain is no joke. Man, all good stuff so it was hard to make a choice but I'll take a Wimpod and HA Morelull if that's fine :)
  18. sharkshocker

Hey folks, going back to my roots and opening a shop like I did last gen :) Here's what I have on hand: (egg moves listed in parentheses) HA Timid Vulpix in Luxury Ball (Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Encore, Hypnosis) HA Adamant Sandshrew in Dive Ball (Night Slash, Counter, Amnesia, Curse) HA...
  19. sharkshocker

Team Suggestions for Unova Classic (Triples)

Going with a Trick Room team (obv) and I'm satisfied with most of the members, though I feel like I could use more offense and coverage. I've been testing teams out on the Battle Maison to get a feel of how they play and get used to the team. ---------------- Well, there's the team. I do...
  20. sharkshocker

2016 Pokemon World Championships (Discussion Thread)

Updated OP with Day 1 and 2 streams. Been watching some games here and there, pretty good stuff. Been trying to figure out what item to give Hitmontop and then I saw the Eject Button. Pretty interesting, I'm gonna use it on the Unova Classic. Kinda wish the meta didn't revolve too much on...
Back
Top Bottom