Search results for query: *

1. P

What's Your Favourite Pokemon From Each Generation?

Gen I: Mew (Runner-up: Persian) Gen II: Typhlosion (Runner-up: Sneasel) Gen III: Grovyle (Runner-up: Altaria) Gen IV: Shaymin (Runner-up: Floatzel) Gen V: Mienshao (Runner-up: Zoroark)
  2. P

VHS?

I used to have more but I've misplaced them, now the only one I have is Mewtwo Strikes Back. Still glad I have that one at least though. I remember constantly renting the episodes as a kid whenever I could.
  3. P

Pokésonas!

Well I never expected to see a pokesona thread, this pleases me. I have a regular fursona that is a black-footed penguin, so I should go with a penguin-like pokemon (which we have a whopping four choices out of) but I'd have to say Persian. I've had a Persian as my pokesona longer than my...
  4. P

New Moon sets record: We are so screwed

There's no hope for humanity. None. This should not have been.
  5. P

Favorite movie, and why?

Ugh, it's up in the air between the first, second, and Mewtwo Returns- all for nostalgic reasons (well, except for the last one, it's mostly because I find it funny for some reason, I guess like with Ash THROWING Mewtwo over his shoulder). I went with the first one though in the poll. In b4...
  6. P

What Do You Think Of The Boss Fantasy Segment?

I like them in general. They're this sort of stupid that I can't help but usually find at least amusing. But I definitely love the horrifically weird ones, as disturbing as I find them.
  7. P

Communism?

I don't know if I'm a bad person or not for always thinking of the Marx Brothers when I read or hear 'Marx' even when it has Karl in front of it. Guess that's from having watched Duck Soup so much. Heck yeah Duck Soup. I'm history fail... ... They got guns, We got guns, All God's children...
  8. P

Indoctrination of children

...oh please tell me that you're kidding.
  9. P

Indoctrination of children

^This. Which also reminded me of this: http://jason-kenyon.deviantart.com/art/Completely-Innocent-55089018
  10. P

Favorite Pikachu Shipping?

Boy, aren't you slow on the uptake. That was "revealed" (it wasn't shocking and I'd hardly call it news) in that recent Togepi episode.
  11. P

HIV vaccine?

I saw it on Discovery News! Just...just...yay. <333 All I can say. ^ I agree.
  12. P

Attention artists! Your (2D) image-editing software?

Adobe Elements, actually. Does everything I did when I used Photoshop.
  13. P

Astro Boy movie coming October 23, 2009

I dunno, after seeing this: I'd have been more than happy with the US not handling Astro Boy. Eesh, I wish Nathan Lane would have been left out of the movie. I love Nathan Lane.
  14. P

Heart Gold Soul Silver Sprite and Screenshots

Oh wow, those new sprites are awesome! I hadn't seen them before.
  15. P

Diamond Snow!

Well I'm glad to know when there's diamond snow or diamond dust or whatever. I'm not in Snowpoint 24/7. >_>
  16. P

Man Robs Bank and is Taken Down by Old Man

Oh hell yes. Way to go for him!
  17. P

Arceus Event reveals the Real World =O

Been great if he'd have just skipped to the good part and work it so we DIDN'T see his reflection each time the scene would go dark. Otherwise, neat.
  18. P

PETA exploiting autistic community

My rage at this knows no bounds. And of course there will be a ton of people who'll believe this rot. God I hate PETA so much. With such an unearthly, fiery passion. brb, gonna have some freaking steak, kthxbai.
  19. P

Mystery Beast Terrified Kids

JESUS SHIT Wish that had been put under a spoiler...I'm fine with the smaller images but...@_@ Oh well, what's done is done~ ...so it's a skinned sloth? I'd figure it wasn't some "mystery beast", but...blah, whatever.
  20. P

Pikachu is finally confirmed to be male, how do you feel?

That doesn't mean that Brock didn't say what he said: he said Attract works only on Pokemon of the opposite sex than the user. Opposite sex. Not orientation. Opposite sex. It's just an effect, but it only works, again, on the opposite-god-damn-sex. Why is this so hard to grasp...?
Back
Top Bottom