Search results for query: *

1. Charizard6168

Alola Friendly Wi-Fi competition announced: Participants will receive 50 Battle Points

I wanted to know... Is this gonna be hosted over the Internet or will it be in a real world venue?
  2. Charizard6168

I'm Back!!{Shiny Giveaway}

Ok i have added u PM/VM me to talk about the time of trade
  3. Charizard6168

Hey White Crow, you were really helpful when i newly joined and one of the first people i seriously communicated with(aside from simple trading purposes). Know that i was going to include your name for the three shinies as well but it completely slipped my mind while writing the post so i have...
  4. Charizard6168

Hey friends!! As you may know, i have been gone away for over a year... But now i am back on BMGF!! So in order to celebrate this, I am going to host a giveaway!!! As with most of my Giveaways, this is a shiny one!!! Awesome!! right?? Though i didn't find many shinies in ORAS, i will be giving...
  5. Charizard6168

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Did Mega Diancie Throw You Off Guard?? My first reaction was :/ Then :0 Then mind-blown
  6. Charizard6168

The Boring Things About Pokemon

So, each one of us is a sucker for Pokemon and a hardcore fan But still, none of us can deny it has some downsides to it But that's nothing bad as everything has an up side and a down side to it So, what is the most boring aspect of Pokemon in your opinion You can post multiple things...
  7. Charizard6168

Does Mega Evolutions mean that GF is getting out of ideas???

No, I doubt Mega Evolution is actually an innovation(and I hate when people compare it to Digimon) Just imagine Gen 6 brought about a tonne of innovationin Pokemon like Horde and Sky Battles, Super Training, Pokemon Amie, etc. etc. etc. These were all examples of innovation and Mega Evolution...
  8. Charizard6168

Kalos-Native Shinies 4 Shinies and Other Trades

AgentLiri; That looks fair but good you go to the IV judge and give me the range between what it's Speed IVs lie But I nevertheless am interested in these three poke mon and will surely trade for them :)
  9. Charizard6168

AgentLiri; I am only interested in the 5 IV Larvesta and surskit And i am not interested in the 4 IVs So just 1 more good 5 IV if you have And also just see what the venipede's speed IV ranges between
  10. Charizard6168

Sorry but i already got one :( Got anything else to offer? :)
  11. Charizard6168

AgentLiri; Hey please give me details of only the ones completely competitively viable(with 5 IVs preferred but if it is good i would like to check out the 4 IVs as well)
  12. Charizard6168

Ok gotta sleep now Will VM/PM you tomorrow regarding this :)
  13. Charizard6168

Free LEGIT Mega Stones, Power items, and other things

Re: Lots of Mega stones and BP items Hey pal, I dont really want anything but i can save a Blazikenite for you to trade back when you restart if you want :)
  14. Charizard6168

Blackdimond17; Thnx for the trades Do let me know if you want anything else for the other legendary shinies :)
  15. Charizard6168

Blackdimond17; So can you com online now??
  16. Charizard6168

Blackdimond17; No, i was just asking casually Do you know anything about their legitimacy??(cuz pokegen) Anyways i think u are still registered in my 3ds So just tell me your ign ^_^ Mine is Taher
  17. Charizard6168

Blackdimond17; Lets go by the nat dex order So the mew and ho-oh then?? Also is the mew from the jap. Emerald or from my pokemon ranch
  18. Charizard6168

Ideas For New Pokemon Moves

Wow guys!! Those were some awesome ideas!! Especially Steel_Justice; Nintendo has asked to hire you for the Pokemon moves dept.
  19. Charizard6168

Blackdimond17 I would like all of them So say which ones can you give and what do you want in return
Back
Top Bottom