Search results for query: *

1. C

Gen VII Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Spoiler Free)

Well first off, I just want to be sure that Bulbapedia is right and you can really catch a Crobat in the first floor of Resolution Cave during a SOS battle. Secondly, I really hate to evolve Pokemon via friendship. :p That being said, I still couldn't find one. Keep searching. EDIT: nevermind...
  2. C

Gen VII Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Spoiler Free)

Are you sure we can find a Crobat in a SOS battle with Golbat on any floor of Resolution cave? Because I am killing Golbat for like 2 hours and all I'm getting are more and more Golbat...
  3. C

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

So I deposited a Rowlett three days ago asking for a Litten (pretty good deal IMO), but I think it's taking too long, so i'm curious what would you do in this situation? For how long would you wait for a GTS trade? A day? A week? A month?
  4. C

Bulbagarden Sun & Moon Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Sun & Moon to be given ...

Where did you post the answers? I can't find them anywhere.
  5. C

Bulbagarden Sun & Moon Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Sun & Moon to be given ...

So, now that it is all over, and the winners were announced, can you put the correct answers? Also, were there more than 10 people who got the correct answers?
  6. C

Generation VII confirmed!

What do you think they will reveal during the world championships opening ceremony? I'm guessing a new Alola form. Hope it didn't leak before the ceremony like the last time (Mega Slowbro).
  7. C

Trailers and News Discussion

The island guardians are owned by the kahunas, as you can see in a previous trailer which revealed Tapu Koko.
  8. C

Generation VII confirmed!

So it goes this way: Gen II: CATCH ALL THE old Pokemon Gen III: CAN'T TRANSFER old Pokemon GEN IV: NEW EVOLUTIONS OF old Pokemon GEN V: NO old Pokemon GEN VI: MEGA EVOLUTIONS OF old Pokemon GEN VII: NEW FORMS OF old Pokemon So Gen VII actually broke a pattern :P It's the first odd-numbered...
  9. C

I never heard anybody speculating the simplification of the series. Every generation (if not every game) should have brand new features.
  10. C

I don't think you can find the regular version in Alola. Hence the name "Alola forme".
  11. C

So it seems that not every region has a Pokemon league. Alola is one of them... However, it looks like you guys are overlooking probably the best feture ever introduced in the Pokemon series: the Poke Ride! You know what does this mean? NO MORE HMs! The feture that pisses off everyone is now...
  12. C

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I think that next month they will just show the box legendaries and that's all. We should wait until june for the next corocoro/E3 to see gameplay pictures/videos. We are all disappointed that Corocoro didn't show anything, other that Magearna's typing, but I'd like to point out something: ->...
  13. C

Holiday Contests 2015 List of Winners

My prize just arrived today, two days before the interval! Thank you Archaic, and thank you for making this contest worldwide!
  14. C

Holiday Contests 2015 List of Winners

Guys, is Archaic still alive? I'm starting to worry about him, since he didn't post anything since February 1.
  15. C

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

I'd like the GTS to be improved. It had a pretty good update in Generation VI, but it wasn't enaugh. Most importantly, they should ban the impossible requests such as an Ivysaur level 1 to 10. The only possible reasons they didn't do that so far are that either they are lazy or they leve them...
  16. C

How did you get introduced to Pokemon and how did you became a fan?

I don't know if this thread already exists, but there is no recent similar one so... This year is the 20th birthday of the Pokemon franchise, and I'm sure that every fan got introduced to the series in a different way. When I was like 5 years, in 2002-2003 I first saw an episode of the first...
  17. C

Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire

Re: Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapp If I sent an email with my answers with my address, and my father just copy pasted the answers and sent the email with HIS address, will I be disqualified? It was not me who sent the email, so I hope there is...
Back
Top Bottom