Search results for query: *

1. ewormPL

Win a copy of Pokémon Scarlet or Violet as part of Bulbagarden's pre-order giveaway!

While the goofiness of Fuecoco and the stylishness of Quaxly are tempting, I am going to use Sprigatito during my first playthrough of Scarlet/Violet. Not only is Grass my favourite type, not only am I a big cat enjoyer, but I want the poor thing to have at least one fan remaining even if it...
  2. ewormPL

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

It would be rather helpful if we could have advanced search for Pokémon with several criteria. Like a Pokémon that learns both Fake Out and Will-O-Wisp and is Fire- or Ghost-type. Or a Pokémon with a possible Prankster Ability and learning Encore. Or a non-Water type with Scald. This could...
  3. ewormPL

Bulbagarden Sun & Moon Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Sun & Moon to be given ...

I still like to think I'm the only one who actually got it right ¬‿¬ Congrats to the winners and big thanks to all good folks on Bulbagarden who keep making all those fun contests possible. Eagerly awaiting the yearly Christmas ones.
  4. ewormPL

Bulbagarden Sun & Moon Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Sun & Moon to be given ...

Sent my answers, there's no going back now. Can I assume the correct and/or accepted answers will be given publicly in this thread the moment the answers cease being accepted?
  5. ewormPL

Yay, a new Bulbacontest, I LOVE those! Though this time the questions all seem so easy I can't help but expect some well-hidden trickery. And I can even see one instance that might be particularly cruel, but I'll keep it to myself.
  6. ewormPL

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

But isn't the whole point that they DID scrub the demo? I thought they removed all Pokémon names and stats etc, but forgot to delete the models - and the number of models fits the number of blank names perfectly...
  7. ewormPL

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

MIND BLOWN This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen and if that's the actual inspiration, Alolan Dugtrio has gone from an amusing, fun design to the most clever, educational and unique design in the whole freakin' series.
  8. ewormPL

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

I've always wanted to see a Pokémon line that gets smaller and smaller with evolution. I'm sure there are some bugs or plants out there that could make for Pokémon like that - or maybe a Ground -> Rock > Steel line, getting more "compressed" and thus smaller?
  9. ewormPL

New Eeveelutions in Sun/Moon or Gen 7?

I always imagined Mega Eeveelutions would all get Adaptability - tying them back to Eevee, yet powering up their own unique elements at the same time.
  10. ewormPL

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

Instead of an early forest with weak Bug-types - an early frosty cave with weak Ice-types. Instead of a late frosty cave with strong Ice-types - a late forest with strong Bug-types.
  11. ewormPL

Trademarks appear for "Solgaleo" and "Lunaala"

^Better than another Dragon or Psychic legend. I'm really expecting one of the mascots, if not both, to be Fairy type and the sun/moon theme has potential for new type combos of Fire/Fairy and Dark/Fairy.
  12. ewormPL

Wow, You're right - we should remove all traces of Grass type from the competitive scene! Seriously, Talonflame was enough of a nail to the Grass-types' coffin. Stop kicking them down, THEY'RE DEAD.
  13. ewormPL

What DON'T you want to see in SM?

^You could argue that ship has already sailed, what with Kyurem+Zekrom and Kyurem+Reshiram fusions. But those have in-universe reason for existing and are post-game only. And don't involve humans being one of the ingredients, most importantly.
  14. ewormPL

Starter discussion/speculation

^What's up with those triangles? Poison ain't good against Bug, Rock ain't strong against Psychic, Bug doesn't resist Psychic, Ice doesn't resist Ground, Grass doesn't resist Rock... Those are interesting starter trio options, but the arrows suggesting advantage shouldn't really all be there.
  15. ewormPL

Guys, are you sick of new butterfly Pokémon? Because Beedrill was Gen I, then Vespiquen came after two gens without new bees and guess how many gens without new bees we've had since her. GIMME.
  16. ewormPL

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

^Changing the time disables all time-related events and happenings for the next 24 hours or more though. That's no solution.
  17. ewormPL

Starter discussion/speculation

^Those have been admitted fake.
  18. ewormPL

Let me post an idea of mine here. Purposes behind the following are as such: - new fully-evolved type combo - niche as a perfect Fairy slayer - Dragon type that loses the typing upon evolving, for a change. Two Pokémon based on the colorful little salamaders I'm sure You've seen somewhere...
  19. ewormPL

Trademarks appear for "Solgaleo" and "Lunaala"

I wouldn't read into the "ala means wing in Spanish" thing. I think the name of a mascot legendary: a) would contain something more specific than a "wing". It's not like having wings would be something very unique to that Pokémon. b) wouldn't be that blatantly simple. Luna + ala = Lunaala...
Back
Top Bottom