Staff Make You Lose Count V2

This is my seventh post on this thread
  2. ArcaKnight

3. ArcaKnight

4. ArcaKnight

Looking for Eggs for an egg run of Pokemon X

If your still interested, I too have a bunch of random eggs laying around. Most of them from breeding though, so there’s probably some 4-5 IV dragons
  5. ArcaKnight

GEN VI: Completing My Living Dex

Fine with me, do you have a good trade time? I'm open on all weekends, does Saturday work? FC is 0276 - 1339 - 1153.
  6. ArcaKnight

GEN VII: LF Cosmoem (Sun), or Solgaleo

I am currently looking for a Cosmoem (from Sun), or a Solgaleo. In return, I currently have all of the Ultra-Beasts, all of the Tapu's, and the preorder munchlax with snorlium Z. Also there are some random items floating around my pack; all the weather stones (damp rock, smooth rock, etc.)...
  7. ArcaKnight

GEN VI: Completing My Living Dex

I am interested in your Genesect, for my Uxie? It's gen VI, so I don't know if that's OK? Or do you want it from gen VII?
  8. ArcaKnight

Favorite character [SPOILERS]

Team Skull was definitely my favorite villain team ever! I love all the grunts in their strong-headed, loyal, and grunt-like ways. I was scared at first when I went into the Pokémon center at Po town, thought they were gonna steal my team! But no, they needed approx 10 cents (USD) so they...
  9. ArcaKnight

Guess the next user to post

Nope! Max?
  10. ArcaKnight

GO Starter pokemon

@Arcalargo, the dimensions will be our on the second Tuesday of next week... Don't forget to pack Peanut-Butter Jellies! I will take care if the gummibear side of everything!
  11. ArcaKnight

GO Starter pokemon

@Arcalargo, we could rule the gaming UNIVERSE!!!! And then, with a noble army... THE DIMENSIONS WILL BE CONQUERED!!! DOWN WITH ARCEUS! OVERTHROW MEWTWO!! THIS IS OUR ERA!!!!!!!!! *insert legends(by monstercat)*
  12. ArcaKnight

GO Starter pokemon

@Arcalargo, I beleive that an uprising might just cause casualties... Hmm... AN UPRISING IN GAME!!! Haha! We can hack the entire pokemon network, and broadcast our demands to the entire pokemon community!!!
  13. ArcaKnight

GO Starter pokemon

I know I won't get a growlithe from the get-go, but I am REALLY hoping on growlithe being an available pokemon in my area, because he is the bomb.com. Also, @Arcalargo, I would be furious if they did that to me, I don't spend money on in-game purchases, so having to buy stones might lead me to...
  14. ArcaKnight

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Full Metal Alchemist And... FAIRY TAIL!
  15. ArcaKnight

The 2016 Staff Drive has begun(CLOSED-NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS)

WOO-HOO!!! On my way to moderatordiam!!! Good luck all of you who entered! I hope I do well, and that you do too.
  16. ArcaKnight

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Misty, duhhh. She obviously liked ash ALOT, and he had hints about liking her. Misty also agreed that he was her boyfriend.(one of the movies with Lugia and the Kanto bird trio). And after Brock stayed with ivy for a bit(during that time) team rocket traps them both and teases them about being...
  17. ArcaKnight

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

More megas. I love getting mad when training my little shinx, and someone KO him(not the KO'ing,) but then going mega with my lv100 charizard, and wrecking the fool with fire blast. And flygon especially. I was glad however, that they held of on it, because they didn't have a good enough mega...
  18. ArcaKnight

What is the last Pokemon you ever seen/heard?

Delphox,I just was playing Pokemon rumble world.
  19. ArcaKnight

Is Professor Rowan a Champion?

Well, as the reasons stated above, I have no evidence to believe he's not a champion. I personally think it's weird that OAK was a champion, like, weird!
  20. ArcaKnight

Your "YES!" moments

Okay, I realize this sounds not very YES!, but it was at the time! ;) On my first play through of Y, I was on cyllage gym, and training a charmander, chespin, and someone else... But! Both except CharChar got KO'd, so it was down to crustle and charmander, and CharChar had 4hp left. Freaking...
Back
Top Bottom