Search results for query: *

1. MachDragonX

Volcanion

It was announced today in CoroCoro magazine that Volcanion will be distributed in Japan from April 16th until July 15th via serial codes that will be given out with tickets for the next movie installment of the Pokemon anime, Volcanion & The Ingenius Magearna. This means Volcanion will be...
  2. MachDragonX

GEN VI: LF: Female HA Magikarp

Very simple request – I'm looking for a female Magikarp with its Hidden Ability (Rattled). IVs don't matter, however if possible I would prefer it to have 2 perfect IVs or less. If your Friend Safari contains Gyarados and you are willing to swap Friend Codes with me, that will suffice too.
  3. MachDragonX

GEN VI: LF: Impish 5 IV Landorus

Like the title says, I'm looking for a 5 IV Impish Landorus-Therian/Landorus with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV spread (HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe). It can be RNG'ed, cloned, etc. I will accept hacks, but only if you are okay with getting a hacked 5 or 6 IV legendary in return. Here is what I'm offering...
  4. MachDragonX

GEN VI: LF: Ditto w/ HP IV of 29

Bit of an unusual request, but I'm in need of a Ditto with an HP IV of 29. I don't care where it's from. I plan on breeding a Hidden Power Fire Serperior with it, so if possible I'd like the Ditto to have the following spread: 29/0/31/30/31/30 (HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe). However a regular Ditto...
  5. MachDragonX

GEN VI: LF: Darkrai FT: Legendaries/Events/Shinies

Like the title says, I'm looking to get my hands on a Darkrai. I have no requirements other than I prefer it to be legit (it can be cloned or RNG'd) unless you are specifically asking for one of my hacked legendaries (see below) in return. In return I have the following legit events. If you...
  6. MachDragonX

GEN VI: LF: HA (Toxic Boost) Zangoose

I'm looking for a Hidden Ability Zangoose, preferably a female for breeding purposes. In return I have a number of breeding leftovers for trade: Let me know if you can help me out. If we agree to trade, please leave your Friend Code and IGN. Thanks!
  7. MachDragonX

GEN VI: Looking for a few HA Pokes and Landorus

With ORAS around the corner, I want to get my hands on a few Hidden Ability Pokemon I don't have. Natures, IVs, Poke Balls, etc don't matter. A female Buneary/Lopunny with its Hidden Ability: Limber A female Slowpoke/Slowbro/Slowking with its Hidden Ability: Regenerator A female...
  8. MachDragonX

GEN VI: LF: Help Finishing Pokédex

After many hours of playing X and Y, I am close to completing the National Pokédex. I need just 16 more evolutionary families to complete it, plus legendaries. I don't need to keep any of these Pokemon. The Dex entries are the important thing. But for the non-legendary Pokemon, trading for...
  9. MachDragonX

GEN VI: LF Shuckle with Stealth Rock

I need help from Generation 5 breeders with access to the B2/W2 move tutors. I would breed this Shuckle myself but I don't own these games. Here is what I need: Shuckle Level: Preferably level 1, but this isn't a requirement. I will accept any level. Ability: Sturdy IV spread (listed in the...
  10. MachDragonX

GEN VI: LF: HA Gligar/Gliscor, and a Slakoth

As the title says, I'm looking for a Gligar or Gliscor with its Hidden Ability. Preferably female if possible, although this isn't required. Nature, IVs, etc don't matter. I'm also looking for a Slakoth, or either of its evolutions. Again, nature, IVs, etc don't matter. I strongly prefer a...
  11. MachDragonX

GEN VI: LF: Eevee with Foul Play, Heal Bell, and Wish

Edit 2 (3/24/2014): Trade completed. Mods, feel free to lock this thread. Edit (3/24/2014): Trade completed. However I'm now looking for a non-Hidden Ability Eevee with a Calm nature, the moves Foul Play, Heal Bell, and Wish, and a slightly different IV spread. The rest of this post has...
  12. MachDragonX

MachDragonX's IV Breeding leftovers

Please read the following before browsing this thread: My 3DS Friend Code is 0147-0109-5669. My trainer name is Scott. If we agree to trade, please give me your Friend Code and your in-game name. Please be specific about which Pokemon you want. My timezone is EST. Keep this in mind when...
  13. MachDragonX

GEN VI: Seeking Protean Froakie, Dittos, and more!

Last updated 12/30/2013. Got most of what I was looking for, but have a few new wants and a few new things to offer, including new mega stones, shiny Pokemon, and IV bred Pokemon. Any updated wants or haves are tagged in bold. I'll also accept Friend Safaris. Still looking for Dittos! Wants...
  14. MachDragonX

Hello everyone!

I've been using Bulbapedia for quite a while now but only recently decided to join the forums. I've been playing Pokemon since the original Red and Blue games first came out in the U.S. I took a break from the franchise after Emerald was released. I got back into the games a little over a year...
Back
Top Bottom