• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

Since I chose Mudkip in Emerald I think I'm going to go with Treecko this time around in AlphaSapphire. Plus, imho, Swampert's Mega-Evo looks like it's on steriods...
  2. S

Delta Emerald Trademarked

Just because it was trademarked doesn't mean it'll be used. I still don't believe we'll get a remake of Emerald cuz it's never been done before. Doesn't mean parts of Emerald won't be used in ORAS, though.
  3. S

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 Does anyone else feel that the games should be named AlphaRuby and OmegaSapphire?
  4. S

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 Oh my god YES! I just read this and I'm so excited!!! Finally, a Gen III remake!!! :DD
  5. S

Favourite Pokemon Game Music

I love pretty much all of XY's music. My favorites, though, are probably the Kanto Legendaries' Theme, Gym Leaders' Theme, and the Boutique Theme. I think the best themes are the legendaries', personally. I also love HGSS Legendary Beast Themes, Ho-Oh's, Deoxy's, Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem (each)...
  6. S

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Minus guaranteed shinies? It was like three weeks ago. I was chain fishing in Azure Bay, hoping to get my first shiny. After maybe 3 catches I get a shiny Octillery. I was just like, "yes... yes... holy crap yes..." I probably would have yelled for joy had I not been in my Biology class. Lol...
  7. S

Do you want more or less New Pokémon Species in Generation 7 and beyond?

I will admit that I was disappointed to discover that there were only 70 (72, with Hoopa and Vocarion (?)) new Pokemon this Gen. I was hoping for a number closer to what the other Gens introduced (not Gen V though). Even if it wasn't that much... even 90 would have been good. Though I love...
  8. S

Spoilers Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal, and Shiny Zygarde

I can't deny it, Yveltal looks like bacon. Though I do like all of them, especially Active Mode Xerneas :)
  9. S

Datel's released a cheating device for X and Y

Oh well. This was going to happen anyway. I'm never going to even touch it. I disagree with any sort of cheating and I don't want any of that crap on my game.
  10. S

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Regarding the egg hatched thing, it will retain the "Egg Hatched". I received an Espeon a while back in Black2 for my Reshiram (I didn't really want it.). It was a Japanese one that had come from an egg. It kept the "Egg Recieved" and "Egg Hatched" tags.
  11. S

Social experiment allows Twitch users to play Pokémon: Twitch Plays Pokémon becomes a

Re: Social experiment allows Twitch users to play Pokémon: Twitch Plays Pokémon becom It's so ridiculous but amusing at the same time.. I keep checking in to see how well they've done.
  12. S

Twitch Plays Pokémon Crystal! (Viewers Control The Game)

Re: Twitch Plays Pokémon Red/Blue! (Viewers Control The Game) Apparently I just missed a great event... I was at my church choir and I come back to see everyone celebrating and praising the Helix Fossil...
  13. S

Do you use the GTS?

I try to... but it's difficult when everyone's asking for legendaries for things that aren't worth legendaries!
  14. S

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

I believe it takes from your eShop account, so I think you're good.
  15. S

Twitch Plays Pokémon Crystal! (Viewers Control The Game)

Re: Twitch Plays Pokémon Red/Blue! (Viewers Control The Game) This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen... but it's so amusing xD
  16. S

What Do You Do When the Game is Done?

That.... is a great idea. Usually what I do is just... let the game sit there. Lol. I'm always bored when my game ends xD
  17. S

what are your teams in HeartGold ?

I have five Pokemon: Typhlosion, Slowbro, Togetic, Raikou, and Nidorina. Don't ask me for levels because I don't know off the top of my head. I know that they're all either level 40 or 41, though. Sad part about this is, I'm going into Victory Road. First time going through without a full team.
  18. S

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When a commonish Pokemon you need to catch for the Pokedex decides to troll you and break free of every. single. dang. Pokeball. Especially when you've Paralyzed it and beak its health down.
  19. S

Trailer of Diancie in Pokémon X and Y released: Was created when Carbink undergoes st

Re: Trailer of Diancie in Pokémon X and Y released: Was created when Carbink undergoe Diancie looks epic except for the rock underneath it... that's the only part that bugs me about its design. I'm so sick and tired of people going like "CARBINK EVOLVES INTO DIANCIE" or "MEGA-CARBINK" It is a...
  20. S

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Okay. I really don't understand why I'm getting so many Charmanders on Wonder Trade today. Is there a Charmander distribution going on or something? O.o
Back
Top Bottom