Search results for query: *

1. U

What video games are you playing now?

Atelier Firis and Atelier Lydie & Suelle. Beat both of them in prep for Nelke!
  2. U

Recent Gaming Purchases

Valthirian Arc (PS4) Preordered a Pokeball Plus
  3. U

Valthirin Arc (PS4) Octopath Traveler (Switch)
  4. U

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

Venom Role Models
  5. U

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Venom - 4/10 I enjoyed the movie. It just wasnt a good movie. Oceans 8 - 9/10 Hated all the other oceans movies but loved this one. Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom - 3/10 I dont even know what happened with this one but I gained zero enjoyment from it.
  6. U

Detroit Become Human (PS4) - FINALLY had the time to sit down and start this one! Loving it so far and Im still pretty early in. Maple Story 2 - Decided to try and relive some nostalgia with this one and surprisingly Im having a good time. Im a level 16 wizard right now.
  7. U

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

X-Men First Class X-Men Days of Future Past X-Men Apocalypse First time seeing all of these so I had fun with them. Days of Future Past is definitely my favorite of the 3.
  8. U

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Overpass" - Panic! At The Disco
  9. U

Battle Chasers (PS4) Atelier Sophie (PS4)
  10. U

Favourite Game Genre(s)

JRPG'S, RPG's, Simulation, Visual Novels are all time favorites.
  11. U

Rate the video game music above

7/10 Since the full version of this is finally out...
  12. U

Battle Chasers (PS4) - Really only playing this right now because I can't bring myself to play Detroit Become Human while i'm mid school project. So I messed around in the first dungeon a bit. Its gotten better now that I've had some time to figure out the combat.
  13. U

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up my pre-order on Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk (Vita) Used games were B2G1 free so I also picked up Dragons Crown (Vita), Operation Babel New Tokyo Legacy (Vita), and Birthdays the Beginning
  14. U

Recent Gaming Purchases

Detroit Become Human (PS4) Atelier Lydie & Suelle (PS4)
  15. U

Sims 4 (PS4) - Needed a break from serious games so I went back to good old sims. Picked back up an old family that I had originally started trying to be "perfect". Got my lady sim to max out the Cooking and Writing skills and she also hit highest level in the writing career.
  16. U

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Cloak and Dagger
  17. U

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Panic! At The Disco - Hey look ma, I made it
  18. U

The Lost Child (Switch) - Just started it so not much to say other then the art is sometimes questionable and it's a very obvious knock off of various SMT games smooshed together. Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology (3DS) - In the standard timeline I'm at a point where I need to go do...
  19. U

Recent Gaming Purchases

The Lost Child (Switch)
  20. U

Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology (3DS) - At the end of chapter 3 in both timelines. I know I have to finish a series of side quests to be able to proceed but I'm getting a bit lost trying to finish them. I think I like having Marco and Raynie in my party most.
Back
Top Bottom