Search results for query: *

• Users: Username19
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. U

GEN VII: LF Litten and Popplio

I am looking for a male and female of Popplio and Litten. I dont care about IVs, nature, or egg moves. I have a ton of Rowlet I can trade in exchange. Only two female Rowlet though.
  2. U

GEN VI: LF Manaphy

I am looking for a manaphy. Nature, level and IVS do no matter. I can offer evolution item, shinies, or various 4-5IV Pokemon. Offering Shiny Smoochum Shiny Elekid Shiny Meow the Shiny Genesect Evolution items Battle Mansion items Various 4-5 IV Pokemon Berries If there is...
  3. U

GEN VI: LF Few Poke

I'm trying to breed a team for my second ORAS play-through and need a few different Pokemon. They need to be Females in any Pokeball BESIDES the standard three. What I Need HA Zigzagoon HA Wurmple Non HA Meditite Non HA Gulpin HA Feebas Non HA Chinchou In return I can breed almost any Pokemon...
  4. U

GEN VI: Female Foreign Pumpkaboo

I need a foreign female Pumpkaboo preferably in any pokeball BESIDES standard, great, and ultra. If it has good IVs I will attach any berry, BM item, or evolution item to any of the 5IV pokemon that I can breed in return. 5IV I can breed Dratini - Standard Ball Surskit - Luxury Ball...
  5. U

5IV Leftovers Giveaway

I have some leftovers from a breeding project I did for a friend. I don't need anything in return for these so if you would like one just let me know and its yours. Gligar-Luxury Ball-Female-Jolly-Sand Veil-Egg Moves: Counter, Baton Pass, Cross Poison, Agility #1 31/31/31/31/31/X #2...
  6. U

Halloween themed sweets ideas?

I get to work Halloween at my store so I'm going to be bringing sweets for the other employee and our customers. I've been looking at pintrest and the stuff I see looks super cool buuuut they also look super complicated. Id like to find some really tasty stuff if anyone here has some ideas?
  7. U

GEN VI: HA Sandshrew

I need a Sandshrew with its HA sand rush. I have no preference on gender, IVs, or natures. I can offer BM items, evolution stones, Mega stones, berries, or if there is a certain Pokemon you need I have most of them.
  8. U

GEN VI: Oval Stone

I have managed to lose track of all my oval stones and now I cant evolve my Happiny. If someone had a spare they could share with me I would really appreciate it. I have some 5IV breeding leftovers I can offer for it.
  9. U

GEN VI: HA Zigzagoon

I'm looking for a Female HA Zigzagoon in any pokeball other then regular, great, or ultra ball. If the IVs are good or it has the egg move rock climb I will trade more then one thing in exchange for it. What I can offer HA Surskit with Egg Moves Cyndaquil with Egg Moves 5IV Happiny HA...
  10. U

GEN VI: Extreme Speed Dratini

I am looking for a female Dratini with Extreme Speed. I would like for it to be in any pokeball except for the regular, great or ultra balls but if that is not possible I will take anything I can get. I can offer a varity of other egg move, IV bred, or shiny pokemon in return. I can also get BM...
  11. U

GEN VI: HA Surskit with egg moves

Im looking for Female HA Surskit with the egg moves Signal Beam and Psybeam. I would like for it to be in a luxury ball but as long as its not the plain pokeball anything will work. In return I can get you other Pokemon with HA's, Egg Moves, 5IV's, or I can get BM items. Just let me know what...
  12. U

GEN VI: LF Different Pokemon forms/colors

I'm looking for a a couple few Pokemon in their other colors/forms. What I am looking for Shellos Pink Quiet Nature Shellos Blue Quiet Nature Deerling Summer Deerling Spring Deerling Fall Flabebe Orange Flabebe White Flabebe Red What I can offer 5IV Shellos Pink (Net Ball) 5IV...
  13. U

Notification stuck?

The site says I have a post in a subscribed tread but I've looked at everything and the notification still has not gone away. Not a problem, just want to know if there is a way to fix it maybe.
  14. U

GEN VI: Surf Pikachu

I guess the surf pikachu's holding the items have started being realesed in Japan? If someone had any of the 4 or Tanabata Jirachi that I could have or clone I will offer pretty much any combination of the things I have listed below. Thanks for the Jirachi Daniel F888! Shiny 5IV Smoochum Shiny...
  15. U

More Breeding Leftovers

After breeding for my friend and a new team I have a variety of HA and 3 to 5 IV Pokemon. I can nickname them and attach evolution items or berries as well. Smoochum ~Egg Move: Ice Punch, Nasty Plot, Wish, Fake Out Clamperl ~Egg Moves: Aqua Ring, Confuse Ray, Water Pulse, Brine Sableye ~...
  16. U

GEN VI: Need 2 Pokemon

I need two Pokemon to complete my new team. I'm looking for a Female/HA/Adamant/Eevee and a Female/Technician/Adamant/Scyther. I would like for them to have like 4 to 5 IVs but that is not a requirement. I have the scyther now thanks to JewelsVerne! Just need the Eevee now. This is what I...
  17. U

Help with making new team?

I decided to build a team around Castform because I almost never use weather affects and I would like to see how well it works out for me. I have managed to pick out part of the team but I am a little lost on how to finish it off. I haven't picked out all the moves yet just a few egg moves I...
  18. U

GEN VI: LF HA Vulpix

Im looking for a Female Vulpix with the ability Drought. It needs to have a Modest or Timid nature. If its possible I would like to be able to nickname it. I can offer HA Horsea HA Smoochum HA Sandshrew HA Clamperl HA Fenniken HA Froakie HA Chespin HA Igglybuff 5IV Elekid 5IV...
  19. U

GEN VI: [Completed]

I need a Castform with the egg move Ominous Wind. I would pefer it to be female but I will take male too as long as it has the egg move. I can offer HA Horsea HA Smoochum HA Sandshrew HA Clamperl HA Fenniken HA Froakie HA Chespin HA Igglybuff 5IV Elekid 5IV Smoochum Eevee with egg...
  20. U

Leftover Elekid Breeding Giveaway

I have been trying to breed a perfect Elekid for a friend and have ended up with lots of 3 to 5 IV leftovers. I figured I would check and see if anyone wants them before I wonder trade them all off. They all have the Static ability and no egg moves. I do not need anything in return for these...
Back
Top Bottom