Search results for query: *

1. Alolan Coconut

Poke Regions In The Real World

Also, Unova's name is basically a corruption of the US. UN(ited States) OV(or of) A(merica).
  2. Alolan Coconut

Worst mega evolution design?

So why not hate Mega Latios if they are the same to you? In all seriousness: they belong to the same species and have genders. So it actually makes sense to give them similar (since they are not exactly the same) Mega Evolutions.
  3. Alolan Coconut

Should regional variants become a series mainstay?

I hope so. It's a great way to keep the amount of new Pokémon low, while also introducing a full new dex to explore. The Alola forms were pretty much a hit or miss for me, but I love the potential it has.
  4. Alolan Coconut

Least Favourite Legendaries?

Manaphy. I don't hate it and I don't think it's ugly, but it's just so.. Forgettable. In the sense that it is supposed to be a legendary Pokemon, but I tend to forget that. The same goes for Heatran to be honest, but it gets the benefit of the doubt, since it looks pretty awesome.
  5. Alolan Coconut

Name a bigger downgrade than this.

Gen V to Gen VI/Gen VII, hands down. Also, using clickbait on forums. ;-)
  6. Alolan Coconut

SwSh Trainer/Player Character Customization Discussion

Oh, I never meant to say it was ugly. I found my favorite pieces quite early on in USUM. But I never understood why you would limit certain colors for the sheer sake of version exclusivity.
  7. Alolan Coconut

SwSh As an English person...

Look at it this way: if my country would have been the inspiration for a Pokemon Region, every house would be shaped like a windmill and all gyms would be Grass type. Football isn't all tht bad as a cultural stick-out.
  8. Alolan Coconut

I know, but that doesn't really change my opinion about it. It's still an odd choice.
  9. Alolan Coconut

I'm hoping it will return, but I also know that if it does return, it will most likely suck. Seriously, version-exclusive clothing? 180K for ugly looking pants? Who does that?
  10. Alolan Coconut

Worst designs for final formes introduced in Gen 4

In a weird way, because of its goofiness, Probopass sort of became one of my favorite Pokemon. But i also understand why people hate it. For me, it's an even tie between Rhyperior and Tangrowth.
  11. Alolan Coconut

What Regions Would You Like to See In Future Games?

Exactly, so why is it that 9/10 replies in this thread are based on countries? I would love it if the next region would be based on something different than just a country. (Or at least ones that aren't so obvious).
  12. Alolan Coconut

Which Starter Group is the Hardest for you to Choose From?

Unova. In every region I have at least one starter that appeals to me more than the others, but in Gen V they are just not my kind of thing.
  13. Alolan Coconut

What Regions Would You Like to See In Future Games?

I would love to see another region again that isn't just based on a single country. Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Beijing or a combination of central American countries would be amazing I think.
  14. Alolan Coconut

What is your Longest Drought?

I usually have a set back after the first 3 months since after a series release, just by being fatigued and being busy with other stuff. My longest drought is probably this one, since USUM was such a major letdown for me, I haven't picked it up in a year and only recently looked into it because...
  15. Alolan Coconut

Does It Bother Anyone Else?

I don't really mind. The word specializing is not equivalent to exclusiveness to me, and as long as the Pokemon fit the trainers theme, I feel like that matters more to me than the usage of a specific type.
  16. Alolan Coconut

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Not really an in-game moment, but: our local postal service messed up my shipping address, which means I have to wait till monday to play Ultra Sun..
  17. Alolan Coconut

Early picks for your US/UM team?

Decidueye, Arcanine, Lycanroc and Ampharos are locked. The other two are still undecided. I want to use Kommo-o again, but I don't want to cheat him into the game again by using the GTS or Bank. We'll see.
  18. Alolan Coconut

Order of End Game Events for USUM

I never minded Game Freaks approach towards the finale. Mainly because it has been like this since the beginning and I think it's really difficult to produce an endgame which wouldn't feel at least a little strange. You have to deal with two different types of climactic endings that both play a...
  19. Alolan Coconut

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

The same as with all three of the Kalos second stage starters in my opinion: it's fine. Not amazing, but fine. To finish it: Quilladin?
  20. Alolan Coconut

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I never really bothered for it in the games, but I do like him in the anime. Another kitty: Liepard?
Back
Top Bottom