Search results for query: *

1. F

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Code stilll appears if you edit post occasionally. I love soccer and basketball. Both function the same way really, except you use feet or hands. Both require good handling, passing, and some menuverability.
  2. F

Mafia Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: END GAME! TOWN WINS 21/06/14

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Night 3: Sea No Evil 05/06/14 Fuck should've kept the Froakie vote.
  3. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 Obviously I want to live, but a no lynch. I honestly see nothing on Froakie. Also at this time Froakie had 2 Votes, I had 3Votes. I tied it up with myself.
  4. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 This entire game hs been it's either you or you so far. We're just waisting time by not pursueing other suspects. I don't agree with suspicion on you, but it still is worth our time to eliminate townies as suspects or prove a...
  5. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 Unvote:Froakie Beck unvoted me, so no reason to keep the vote.
  6. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 Vote:Froakie Just tying up the votes to be cautious. None of the voters have had a change of heart, and I don't want to risk it. I don't suspect Froakie yet at all though, as reference.
  7. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 To be fair, he wanted to wait till she responded. Turns out that would have been better. I do agree with Froakie vote being weird, but you had almost as much discussion about Froakie as about me.
  8. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 I have never agreed with the Froakie lynch, glad someone is acknowledgeding other suspects. Miz did start out a bit weird. I agree most of what she called out had justification. However she definetly isn't trying to blend, as I...
  9. F

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I live in Jacksonville, and Hurricanes tend to curl up to South Carolina, missing us. We'll get heavy rain but not much really.
  10. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 Evidence on Zima actual evidence based on previous xperience. Personally I see no evidence I agree with towards Froakie. My comment on less then exact is on the other players active at the time, and most people dont like a no lynch.
  11. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 Well I guess just a more detailed version of what I and others have said. People have honestly done a better job at defending me then I have. It's simple in my mind, and it's hard to tell if my reasoning makes sense to others...
  12. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 I did explain, and I stuck to my guns. She had an oppurtunity to respond. I have never been 100% sure going into a lynch. Not much I can do really otherwise. My role is useless if people know it.
  13. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 Oh. Interesting ability. Luckily the mafia didn't get a cop. I'm not sure how I feel about a cop claim to Clusiana. Seems suspicious, with basically a blind leap of faith. She even acknowledged it sounded like it was cop fishing...
  14. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 3: Redd Dead 03/06/14 I don't understand this role. What is it for?
  15. F

Kingdom of Pokémon [v4]

Yeah I read the OP. I just missed it I guess. Sorry I messed up :9
  16. F

Kingdom of Pokémon [v4]

Ah I apoligize. I simply assumed. Yes it is, I dont really know that many people well enough to play. I must have missunderstood. I thought you could​ nominate those who had already been nominated.
  17. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Night 2: Misfortune 02/06/14 Sorry Zima. I don't know why you guys are blaming me specifically. We gave her the oppurtunity for a defense long before this. I wasnt sure, I'll admit. But I had more evidence on her than any other player. What did you want me...
  18. F

Kingdom of Pokémon [v4]

Wow thanks! Didnt really know this was a thing
  19. F

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 2: Re-Tail Therapy 31/05/14 Honestly, being "busy" isn't enough for me. If she had just posted once more...... I'll feel awful if she flips town, but there's a lot of evidence.
  20. F

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Is it affecting moderation at all? Or is it just likes and formatting.
Back
Top Bottom