• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. W

The general Pokemon League / end of Sinnoh / Generation V thread

No, we (or at least I) are not hypocrites. I might as well point out that I absolutely hate the girl switch and rather it never happened, especially not for the reasons he gave. In fact, if it were up to me, and I ignored my religion, I'd kill him and the writers for what he and they did. I...
  2. W

Yeah, and it was nine whole years since Brock's mom was first mentioned, four whole years since Gary made an appearance, and thirteen whole years since Jessiebelle made an appearance, not to mention eleven whole years since the Thunderstone plot was used. Guess they aren't reappe... OH WAIT...
  3. W

You know, if you took a probability/statistics course, you'd know that little chance of something happening =/= absolutely no chance of it happening. And anyways, they did bring back Gary to be a pretty major character in the DP saga. Considering how it took them nearly four years to have...
  4. W

Actually, she does still have a chance. It may be a small, very unlikely chance, but it's still a chance. Trust me, in order for it to never be a possibility, the Show would be cancelled before she could return (Because in that, it is 100% absolute guaranteed that she will never return by that...
  5. W

More like promote HG/SS period. And anyways, if I were a writer and I wanted to advertize Gen IV alone, I definitely would not give ANY of the characters Gen II, or any pokemon aside from Gen IV pokemon, and I definitely would not have evolved Bonsly, until AFTER HGSS was released.
  6. W

She still counts as a possibility, and since this is a speculation thread about what might happen with Generation V anime, all the more reason to mention her. And BTW, it's not that she won't ever return to the main cast, as the writers are human and can change their minds. They did with...
  7. W

Yes, that's entirely true. If he wasn't on the level of Torchic or the other mascots, I doubt it would have been marketed even half as much as the others. Yeah. In fact, during my Junior year, a kid at Vanderland Elementary School asked to help in regards to the petition (he was a sibling of...
  8. W

Aren't all rumors unofficial? Well, for one thing, by doing that, the writers won't try to do the girl switch anymore (The entire thing is pointless, anyways. As far as I'm concerned, they either have to replace absolutely all of the characters or keep absolutely all of the characters to...
  9. W

Yeah, and besides, if the rumors are true and both Dawn and Brock get replaced, that will also mean that they'd have to add in an old character to compensate. Misty is pretty much the only one who would actually fit (May coming back would be horrible because that would just undo the very reason...
  10. W

Not exactly. Masamitsu Hidaka was replaced around the time of Battle Frontier, yet they still replaced May with Dawn despite that. Of course, that's not to rule it out as a possibility, but the chances of their changing how they deal with girls are about the same as pigs learning how to fly...
  11. W

Just because she gave that message to Dawn doesn't mean that she'll continue on with Ash. Need I remind you that she'd have to do it all over again in another region other than Isshu, as well? Heck, doing it all over again would also imply she'd have to start over from scratch in Sinnoh...
  12. W

Just because Dawn lost doesn't mean it's confirmed that Ash will lose as well. Will you STOP calling her "hoohoo?!" It's "MISTY" And it's allowed on this thread since, likely possibility or not, Misty returning is still a possibility, as writers do have the ability to change their minds...
  13. W

Even if he doesn't, I'll at least be happy if Ash at least gets a rank above Top 8 (whether its Top 4 or runner up, I don't care.). If he wins Top 8 again, that's just intolerable.
  14. W

With Jessie possibly quitting Contest

Because unlike Contests, Gym Battles are what esentially makes Pokemon, well, Pokemon. If you remove Gym Battles altogether, it would seem like another show entirely. With Contests, they aren't as essential to the plot as Gyms are, and thus could be axed easily, hence their being old.
  15. W

And women and even girls these days act more like Misty than they do Dawn. I know, because I've observed girls while walking around. They don't act like Dawn at all, and I know little kids will like White more than Dawn. Heck, Ariel acts more similar to Misty and possibly White than to Dawn...
  16. W

I know it doesn't, but it did become increasingly more like Sailor Moon over time. Don't forget that she was in the French Maid outfit, the Cheerleader outfit, and swimsuits, and most of those are loli icons. One last thing, I hated the whole "Girl Switch" especially for the reasons he gave...
  17. W

Maybe they do have a different view on what's "eyecandy," but the way the interview mentioned eyecandy was definitely in reference to hot or sexy (For goodness sakes, they mentioned changing the characters into bikinis. You'd think they'd at least add in something about having cute skirts or...
  18. W

Having White WOULD Outdo the previous girl, and if they aren't going to have contests, then they WILL have to bring in White, no matter what, either that or Misty (And before people bring up the fact that she is not relevant, she is as she is still a possibility. This is discussing how...
  19. W

Doesn't matter, as most of the fans hated how Brock was done in Johto, anyways. And anyways, eyecandy still is not a good reason to ditch a character. No, it was because of eyecandy. They could have easily kept Max off and kept May when it came for DP, but they didn't. Heck, the mere fact...
  20. W

First off, I never trusted him about Misty never coming back, or even about his old pokemon returning to the show in cameos/Dad returning. Secondly, there was also the fact that they didn't bother replacing Brock when both Misty and May were replaced, so it wasn't just Masamitsu Hidaka's word...
Back
Top Bottom