Search results for query: *

1. L

RM13: HD and Denise

Is the national dex ever going to become available for SM? And I'm still breeding your pokemon guys :')
  2. L

Up vs Down v47: Rayquaza or Zygarde?

227 Lets get a mile high
  3. L

@Doctor Floptopus Your Mimikyu is ready :P @MatrixChap Your Beast ball female Salandit and Rockruff are ready, but the loveball female Salandit I'm having awful luck with so may be a bit late with that. @Arrow of Light Your Moon Ball Drifloon is ready I have spares for Mimiky and Dhelmise so...
  4. L

250 :')
  5. L

251 Thanks :')
  6. L

253 Oh god how embarrassing :/ glad you spotted that @Max1996 ! Took me a while to see where the count went missing xD but I posted too soon >.> post's been deleted now :') Was too focused on my pep talk about beating down people who bring you down irl
  7. L

Could I get a Beast ball Dratini please :D? And I just got Beast Ball Emboar if anyone wants one ;) I'm so thankful the males can pass on Pokeballs now. Also getting a Beast ball Liwick. And dayum, I was only getting awful Pokemon on Wondertrade for a while, usually Magikarps. Now I'm getting...
  8. L

252 Nobody drags me down except myself!
  9. L

10. L

254 Nah I wanna get sky high
  11. L

12. L

13. L

243 Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaakssssssssssssssssssss
  14. L

Afraid I can't get it midnight form :/ I only have Sun, you can trade it to someone with Moon to evolve it if you also have Sun :P And that's just the Beast ball Salandit wasn't it? Or would you like the Love ball one too? Sure :D! I'll just get breeding them, they should be ready by tomorrow
  15. L

256 I ain't 10% zygarde so I will not get down off the hooman's bed!
  16. L

255 I have betrayed you comrade... forgive me. But i leik sneks
  17. L

256 Difficult to choose as I adore 10% Zygarde but I've always adored Rayquaza... But I choose Rayquaza because Zygarde and I have personal beef because of the anime... HE WILL PAY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE
  18. L

No worries, I'm not after anything xD Me gen 6 shop: Lysson's Bazaar (IVs, Items, Shinies, Form Collections, Ect) Me gen 7 balls: Anyone else is welcome to get anything for free. If you'd like to give me something then something in not-a-poke-ball? Like anything idc xD or Minior EDIT: Now got...
  19. L

Who wants beast ball Pokemon or perfectly bred Pokemon? It's free~
  20. L

Up vs Down v46: Time and Space

19 ;) It's been a while since I was here :') I left when the Gen 7 starters were revealed as I didn't want any SM spoilers xD But yes I'll be happy with that ;) I'll let Palkia's winning trophy space be filled this time
Back
Top Bottom