Search results for query: *

• Users: Nicolas721
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nicolas721

Music Horizons Opening 2 - Hello!

Hi guys, in a few hours the new opening will debut so I created this thread in advance so we can discuss the spoilers and music separately from Episode 26. A fragment of the chorus can be heard in the special preview. Discuss!
  2. Nicolas721

Why did Pokken fail?

Hi people. Today (or tomorrow depending on where you live) is XY's 10th anniversary, and a few people remember that in the middle of the prerelease period a strange footage of Lucario and Blaziken in 3D was shown. The producers said that "it was a representation of the future of Pokemon" but we...
  3. Nicolas721

Did "To be a Pokemon Master" ripped off Steven Universe Future?

Hi guys. The answer to the above question is "No", but when I began thinking about it I found a lot of funny and interesting coincidences between the two mini-series that I want to share with you. I hope you like it! SPOILERS FOR BOTH MINISERIES BELOW Both miniseries were marketed as the end...
  4. Nicolas721

New Pokemon (2023) anime Episode titles predictions & Prediction Reviews

Hi guys! I hope you are doing fine. Now that we have enough information of the new anime ("Liko & Roy" series, "No Ash" series or whatever you want to call it) to premiere soon it's time to put up my predictions of what the first episodes and plots of the series could be. Check old Sun & Moon...
  5. Nicolas721

Rank the Big Four Pokemon Apps

Hi guys, as we all know the Pokemon marketing for spin-offs is nowadays focused in 4 Pokemon apps: Pokemon Go, Pokemon Unite, Pokemon Cafe Mix and Pokemon Masters, all of which are more than one year old and have many weekly updates. I remember somewhat how they were received when they came out...
  6. Nicolas721

Digimon Tri rewrite ideas

Hi guys, during the last few months I-ve had some ideas on how this disaster of a series could improve and I don't have anywhere else to post them so I might as well do it here. I won't do a full fanfic as I'm a bit lazy for that, but if for some reason you want to use the ideas just talk to me...
  7. Nicolas721

[SPOILERS] Which are your favorite Pokemon from Gen IX's full roster?

Hi guys :bulbaWave: Scarlet & Violet have introduced new creatures to the vast world of Pokemon, so I'm sure at least one of them won your heart over. In this thread you can talk about which Pokemon are your favorite, whether it's because of the design, because it reminds you of something else...
  8. Nicolas721

Scarlet & Violet First Impressions and General Reviews Thread

Hi guys, as you know the game is being released today. Therefore I decided to create this thread so you can write about your first hours in the game and your opinions on them, and when you finish it you can also come back here to post your general thoughts. Remember to keep spoilers to a minimum...
  9. Nicolas721

Legends Arceus First Impressions and General Reviews Thread

Hi guys, as you know the game is released today or tomorrow depending on were you live. Therefore I decided to create this thread so you can write about your first hours in the game and your opinions on them, and when you finish it you can also come back here to post your general thoughts...
  10. Nicolas721

BDSP BDSP First Impressions Thread

Hi guys, as you know rhe game is released to day. Therefore I decided to create this thread so you can write about your first hours in the game and your opinions on them, without worrying from the heated opinions from other threads. Have a nice day!
  11. Nicolas721

Best spot to watch movies 20, 21 and 23, thematically?

Hi guys. As we know from 2017 onward the movies have taken place in what fans call an "Alternate Universe" as they no longer follow the main path from the anime. However, I began to wonder that if one were to rewatch all the anime including the AU movies, there had to be an spot where watching...
  12. Nicolas721

UNITE Pokémon Roster additions/modifications

Hi guys. The roster for this game has been mostly confirmed, so in this thread you can talk about which Pokemon do you want to see added in future upgrades of the game, and what could their attributes be. Also, if you think one of the revealed Pokemon should be better suited to a different role...
  13. Nicolas721

Gen VIII Bagon & tradebacks

Hi guys, I hope you're doing fine. I need a Bagon in order to complete the Dex in SWSH. I also need help on evolving Porygon-2, and a Glastrier (I can give it back to you). I can offer anything from the SWSH dex (excluding legendaries and trade evos) or 6IVs Colombian Dittos as a thank-you...
  14. Nicolas721

My First Nuzlocke or How I lost my sanity

Hi guys. I've wanted to do a Nuzlocke for a long time, and SWSH's ability to make multiple save files was an opportunity to do it. I chose the female trainer and named her Melody, as the Pokemon will have music-themed names. Let's start. I chose Drum the Grookey, I crossed the first routes and...
  15. Nicolas721

Switch Remasters Speculation

As you may know, Mario remasters and ports have been announced for the Nintendo Switch. Pokémon prefers to delve into that territory with remakes, but in the 3DS it was also present with the Virtual Console games. So in this thread you can speculate about what kind of ports, remasters and...
  16. Nicolas721

Minireviews blog: Pokemon episodes and more!

Hi guys, in this days I celebrated my 6th Bulbaversary so in order to celebrate it I've decided to make this "blog" where I post small opinions about the media I consume. We'll start with something Pokémon-related, some episodes from Season 12 that are plot-relevant or seemed interesting. Let's...
  17. Nicolas721

Pokémon that would have gimmicks if they were made today

Nowadays, we see a more symbiotic relationship within the Pokemon and its moves and abilities, for example, 27 Pokemon debuting in SWSH have signature moves and 9 can change forms. What Pokémon do you think could get special abilities, moves or form changes if they were remade today? I've...
  18. Nicolas721

Teams for games you didn't play, or want to play in the future

Hi, guys. Sometimes we skip Pokémon games because we don't have money or because it's not to our tastes, but sometimes our imagination goes wild and plans teams for those games anyway. So in this thread you can share those. Besides the main series games, you can also post your non-existent...
  19. Nicolas721

New Pocket Monsters anime Episode titles predictions & Prediction Reviews

Anime spoilers up to the most recent episode below Hi guys. In this thread I'll post my predictions about upcoming PM episode titles and plots in general. Check my Sun & Moon predictions here. Each episode of the new anime taking place on a new region means that this series will be impossible...
  20. Nicolas721

Alien Mega Evolutions?

Hi guys. Yesterday I read a rumor that, among other things, said that the plot of XY was going to include aliens and a space plot (maybe because of the upcoming Hoenn remake?) and that as a result Megas were going to be pretty much alien versions of known Pokémon. For now, it's impossible to...
Back
Top Bottom