Search results for query: *

1. S

Best music/theme?

I'm really sorry to be that guy. But all the music from red/blue makes me feel warm inside :)
  2. S

An idea for a Pokemon Game

Ah i remember the screens ! I forgot all about that!
  3. S

How Special Is Your Starter To You?

Not very, anymore. It used to be 'the one', now my 'main' is whoever i want it to be I have a pool of favourites. I usually try and get a growlithe, thats my favourite, not been able to get one on Y :( it's kind of turned out to be pikachu or doublade, in growlithes absence.. I know its the...
  4. S

How do you arrange your PC boxes?

Really badly. I have 'General' boxes, 'team' box, and 'train' box.
  5. S

GEN VI: Looking for hidden ability Eevee and Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert

Whats eevees hidden ability ? Mine has adaptibility, ive been out of pokemon for10 years so ive not got a clue sorry if im wasting your time :)
  6. S

An idea for a Pokemon Game

I was thinking about the various formats we recieve pokemon games in. Outside of the RPG, the classic snap & stadium, I've never been interested. So that got me thinking, what would work ...? Have any of you played Dragonball Z Tenkaichi ? I think this would work for a pokemon game ! Purely...
  7. S

Why Pokemon?

There is something unique that draws me in, i think its the team building. Its such a personal experience, building, training and fighting with your team.
  8. S

A return to the Pokeverse.

Thank you! Emerald was the last I played before Y, I started with blue ! I had every game until emerald then I fell out of love for some reason :( I am excited about ORAS! I will be buying ruby, it was announced the week after I started playing again ! Good timing eh ? I was looking at buying...
  9. S

A return to the Pokeverse.

Well, I haven't played a Pokemon game since Emerald (Excluding the nostalgic revisits to Snap and Stadium 2) and haven't watched the Anime since Gen II. I used to be a massive fan, yet all my collectibles, bed sheets, cards, games, have dispersed over the past 9 years or so. Its kind of sad...
Back
Top Bottom