• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Arkadelphiak

MATURE: spectra

come @ me kint jong un spectra - 2018 Summer Awards This is a tricky one for me to judge. It's a story of loss; you aren't here to regale your readers with srbs-esque drama/introspection or, really, anything like your previous works. It's a tragedy that unfolds in a surprisingly-convincing...
  2. Arkadelphiak

EVERYONE: [One-shot] The Lilting Misdreavus

The Lilting Misdreavus - Summer Awards 2018 This is a solid work with a couple of flaws. That shouldn't detract from the gorgeous writing-- extra kudos to you, given that it is translated! Learning a second language is a cranial exercise that few are able to withstand. This fic is one of the...
  3. Arkadelphiak

TEEN: The Deprogramming
    Threadmarks: Chapter VII: Glitter Glue

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ―Robert A. Heinlein VII GLITTER GLUE With enough work, you can romanticize a life of crime. A greater tenacity is required to romanticize laboratory life. Eris was touching the red barrette on her hair, mystified. She’d just gotten rid of...
  4. Arkadelphiak

POPULAR: Character Development Den (Questions)

Kotone: "I don't care about keeping your secrets. I'll happily tell the person you're trying to keep it from, if it'll benefit me. Sorry." Kotone, sensing danger: "Anybody, uh . . . got any phobias? I don't. Really." Monster: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  5. Arkadelphiak

GAME: The Review Game

Blimey, Pavell: here's your review. Could someone review one (or both) of the latest chapter(s) of The Deprogramming? I'm trying to gauge how well (or not, ayy) the comedy works and/or how well the mystery is unfolding.
  6. Arkadelphiak

TEEN: Kanto: There and Back Again

Man, and I thought that TLW was a British'd Pokemon region! This is ridiculous (in a great way)! I was going to ask if you meant to have these paragraphs spaced so far, but it appears that was your intention. Carry on. 0/10 would not enjoy this form of execution. Who needs the electric chair...
  7. Arkadelphiak

POPULAR: What Did You Read Today?

I read various content for judging and the label for making a Shiraz-braised pot roast in an Instant Pot. Life is mildly good.
  8. Arkadelphiak

Ayyy fam, I am back with some responses!
  9. Arkadelphiak

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

THE DEPROGRAMMING Chapter VI: Scientific Progress Goes 'Crack' Eris essentially buys cocaine for the Scientists. Unbeknownst to her, there are bigger powers at play.
  10. Arkadelphiak

EVERYONE: The Alola Pokedex

Okay, aGeNdA, you've reeled me in with a space-themed entry (and lots of shitposts). And I am wholly impressed with your Ledyba/Ledian entry. It's got a fantastic amount of detail and never loses its academic tone. This is yet another example: You've nailed the tone perfectly, which leads me to...
  11. Arkadelphiak

Threadmarks: Chapter VI: Scientific Progress Goes 'Crack'

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. –Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes VI SCIENTIFIC PROGRESS GOES ‘CRACK’ Yawning does not exist in video games . . . for some reason. One merely slips into a...
  12. Arkadelphiak

I'm currently writing and re-reading a $1,000 scholarship application. Don't think I'll win, but hey, it's good to have this "ayyy lmao this is my dream" text on hand. It also makes me sound a hell of a lot smarter than I actually am. Other than that, I'm trying to write Chapter VI of The...
  13. Arkadelphiak

EVENT: Writers Workshop Summer Awards 2018 Nomination Thread

Oh boi, gonna redo my nominations post (with more to come). Follow the rules, kids, or Aether will come for your soul. 10/10. Best Character-Driven: Phantom Project by @diamondpearl876 One might say that Phantom Project is an unintentional meme-fest (ripperoni Senori), but at its core, it's a...
  14. Arkadelphiak

I just read this notification, ayyy, and various manuals for solid state relays. I have no idea what I'm doing.
  15. Arkadelphiak

TEEN: The Long Walk

I'm back for round two, Pavell. Come at me. I've noticed that your prelude hasn't changed much at all-- this is a good sign that you're satisfied with it. And I am too! How is he cursing vaguely? Okay, this review is probably going to devolve into me saying 'good shite', but I'd like to...
  16. Arkadelphiak

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Presenting Chapter V: Emerald of The Deprogramming. Meet the clone.
  17. Arkadelphiak

Threadmarks: Chapter V: Emerald

My dudes, it's t-t-t-time for a paradigm-shift! “Accursed creator! Why did you form a monster so hideous that even you turned from me in disgust?” ―The Monster, Frankenstein V EMERALD Would you like to save the CLICK . . . . . . A Bad EGG was born. The space-time fabric inside...
  18. Arkadelphiak

TEEN: Seiren

Ayyy, I figured since I promised to read a fic of yours, I'd start with the newest one! I don't have much experience with TPP, but I'm aware of some of the lore and appreciate the meme-ry. Alllrighty, I do remember some memes about 'Lord Helix' from TPP. 10/10, good description here. I was...
  19. Arkadelphiak

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I've probably mentioned this before, but I have my trusty iPhone at the ready, so I jot down concepts or sudden bursts of inspiration in the Notes app. Those incidents generally happen in the middle of class or while I'm doing work.
Back
Top Bottom