Search results for query: *

1. Misty-Moo

Preview Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon

@クリスタル - my apologies, I obviously wasn't clear enough in my last post, so let me spell it out to you. I do not wish to discuss this matter with you any further because there is absolutely no point, please do not communicate with me in any way shape or form in the future, thank you.
  2. Misty-Moo

@クリスタル - fine, I'll interpret the new trailer to indicate that the show is going to be the same as always, a fun adventure aimed at children and you interpret it in a completely different way
  3. Misty-Moo

I'm sorry, but where are you getting "goofy and flappy" from? Or making the assumption that it's going to be slapstick comedy, for that matter? Is it the art style? Let's break down the Sun/Moon trailer scene-by-scene - Ash runs away from a large bear-like Pokemon - who wouldn't? Team Skull...
  4. Misty-Moo

Let's compare the trailer with the first one for XY - there's no evil team, possible companions, action sequences or anything whatsoever to hint at the direction the series would go in, just Ash and Pikachu arriving in Kalos and shots of the starters. Leaving the new designs aside, just because...
  5. Misty-Moo

For everyone saying things along the lines of "Oh no, Ash is going to be an idiot again" I say don't worry, there's at least three occasions in the trailer where you can see him and Pikachu with serious expressions, so even though they look different, they're still the same. The appearance of...
  6. Misty-Moo

That's a good example, but tbh, I noticed it in the battle scenes first - he fluffs himself up before doing a Quick Attack and you can see his fur waving when he does the attack, also during the Z-move power-up scene, the fur on his head fluffs up (maybe from Static?)
  7. Misty-Moo

Even though I can see people's point regarding the new style being jarring because it's so different, I can't see why it's being referred to as bad/cheap/less detailed. For the first time I can remember, you can actually tell that Pikachu's furry, for example (any slightly iffy parts are...
  8. Misty-Moo

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

I like the Puni-chan song
  9. Misty-Moo

Guess that reference!

The Simpsons "There's no crying in baseball!"
  10. Misty-Moo

Review XY129: Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!

Regarding this scene - does it mean that Team Flare is involved in some way with the organisation of the Lumiose Conference? Thinking about from a real world point of view, lots of criminal organisations have legitimate front operations. Also, that would explain away their big trucks full of...
  11. Misty-Moo

Review XY127: The Semifinal Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shōta!!

My mistake, I've just seen a subbed version, Clemont does say that Alain's only used Charizard and Metagross up until that point. The screenshot I posted must have been an animation error
  12. Misty-Moo

Yes, I've just looked again, Metagross is greyed out until the board is shown for the final time :confused:
  13. Misty-Moo

No, he only used Charizard (but as you said, your stream cut out, so you might have missed this)
  14. Misty-Moo

Games to Play Before You Die

Bubble Bobble - far more involved than you'd expect a thirty-year-old platformer to be
  15. Misty-Moo

Random Images V.3

16. Misty-Moo

Random Images V.3

17. Misty-Moo

Review XY125: The Kalos League Begins! The Mega Lizardon Showdown: X VS Y!!

I've just seen this with subs, so can pass on the story of redhead character (whatever his name is). He challenges Ash & Serena stops Ash because he'll be late for registration, so Ash says "Sorry, another time", this is why the redhead appears again later. He wants to battle someone who's...
  18. Misty-Moo

ABCs by Band Names Game (Vol 2)

Eurythmics
  19. Misty-Moo

Random Images V.3

Back
Top Bottom