Search results for query: *

• Users: Soki
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Soki

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

Post the results of your Sync Pair Scouting here! Today I got my second Bugsy and a Siebold. Don't care much for Siebold but at least he's new, after having gotten 4 duplicates in the last 6 scoutings sigh. And Clawitzer is pretty cool, at least I can replace Barry now. Sorry Barry, I love you...
  2. Soki

Sword & Shield Confirmed Information Thread (updated August 17th)

Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield are the first games of the 8th generation, announced at a Pokémon Direct on February 27th, 2019. Platform: Nintendo Switch Release Date: November 15th 2019 (worldwide) English Website: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Japanese Website: トップページ|『ポケットモンスター...
  3. Soki

SwSh Sword and Shield Fanart Thread

One thing I love about a new generation being announced is all the fanart of the new Pokémon and characters that appears across the internet. So I thought it would be fun to have a thread were we all share the great fanart we find! First of all, some rules: Make sure to credit the creator of...
  4. Soki

Notice Two new faces in the section!

Hey y'all, Since we're expecting the forums to be busier than normal during the coming months due to USUM being released, we've asked two mods from other sections to come help us out. So give a warm welcome to both @TeaWest and @Midorikawa who're gonna be staying here for a while! :D
  5. Soki

Notice Two new faces in the section!

Hey y'all, Since we're expecting the forums to be busier than normal during the coming months due to USUM being released, we've asked two mods from other sections to come help us out. So give a warm welcome to both @TeaWest and @Midorikawa who're gonna be staying here and in the USUM section...
  6. Soki

Post your trainer pics! (USUM version)

I still always love seeing how everyone customizes themselves, so post pics of your character here! :D Here's me so far, am still on Melemele:
  7. Soki

Spoilers What do you NOT like about USUM?

Next to things you like about the games there's of course also always things you dislike, so vent it here! For me: That intro is still way too damn long. I tried to rush through it as fast as possible but it still took more than an hour to get at the trainer school :/ It's especially a pain if...
  8. Soki

Spoilers What do you like about USUM?

So, now that USUM has been released and most have been able to play it for a while: what do you like about the game so far? Personally, I'm a big fan of the new intro. Being allowed to walk to Iki Town yourself and getting your starter way earlier is a huge improvement. Also already really...
  9. Soki

Spoilers Story Discussion

We'd like people in the Datamine discussion to still be able to stay spoiler free, so have a seperate thread for those who want to discuss the datamined story/game text :D Story text Game text
  10. Soki

New Forum Style: Bulbagarden Pumpkin Patch!

Hey y'all! As those who use the default forum style may have noticed, we've got a new style for the forums, called Bulbagarden Pumpkin Patch! It’s been created by Staff Artist @noworry and will be the default style during the Halloween season. Those who don't use the default style can choose...
  11. Soki

Photobucket and Signatures

Hi y’all, We’ve noticed that some users here have their signature image replaced with the following message from Photobucket: Recently, Photobucket has decided to disable free 3rd party hosting. This means you can’t use the images you’ve uploaded there on other websites, such as in your...
  12. Soki

Looking for Staff Artists and Art Gallery moderators!

Hi y'all! At this moment we're running a site-wide staff drive and, among other things, we're looking for staff artists and people who want to be a moderator for the Art Gallery. As a Staff Artist, you would be doing one or more of the following for the Bulbagarden forums and social media...
  13. Soki

Notice Looking for Pokémon Video Games and USUM moderators!

Hi y'all! At this moment we're running a site-wide staff drive and, among other things, we're looking for people who want to be a moderator for the Pokémon Video Games section and the Current Event: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon section. Your job will mostly be to: Keep up with and inform...
  14. Soki

Notice Looking for Pokémon Video Games and USUM moderators!

Hi y'all! At this moment we're running a site-wide staff drive and, among other things, we're looking for people who want to be a moderator for the Pokémon Video Games section and the Current Event: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon section. Your job will mostly be to: Keep up with and inform...
  15. Soki

Art Shops Rules (Updated Aug. 18, 2017)

Welcome to the Art Shops sub-forum! This is where you can open up a 'shop' and offer your talents to other users in the form of art, banners, avatars, sprites, or whatever it is that you specialize in! Rules 1. Please follow all forumwide Bulbagarden Rules 2. Open one shop per service. - If...
  16. Soki

Rules Art Gallery Rules (Updated October 30th, 2023)

Welcome to the Art Gallery! Here you can post your creative works, like drawings (both traditional and digital), graphic art (sprites, signature banners, image manipulations, etc.), and multimedia creations (songs, music videos, etc). If you would like to offer your creative services to other...
  17. Soki

Rules Battle Center Rules (Updated Sept 25th, 2018)

Welcome to the Bulbagarden Battle Center! This section is for everything concerning competitive battling in the Pokémon Video Games. You can share battle stories, discuss tiers and the current metagame, ask for battles, create tournaments, or ask others to rate your competitive teams. Rules...
  18. Soki

Notice Shops & Giveaways Guidelines

Welcome to the Shops and Giveaways subsection! Here you can open a shop if you have trading services or lots of Pokémon to offer, or a giveaway if you have lots of Pokémon to offer for free. Shops You can make a shop if you have: - A lot of Pokémon to offer at once. - Trading services to offer...
  19. Soki

Rules Global Trade Station Rules (Updated 17th November, 2019)

Welcome to Bulbagarden Global Trade Station! This section is your place to be if you’re looking to trade some Pokémon or items, including Pokémon Eggs and event codes. Rules 1. Please follow all forumwide Bulbagarden Rules. 2. When trading with a user, follow the guidelines they have set in...
  20. Soki

Rules Pokémon Video Games Rules (Updated August 9, 2023)

Welcome to the Pokémon Video Games section! Here you can talk about everything related to the Pokémon video games. Subsections Please note that some subjects have their own (sub)section where they can be discussed: Looking for Legends: Arceus? Discuss it in Pokémon Legends: Arceus. Want to...
Back
Top Bottom