Search results for query: *

1. KrspaceT

Preview HZ001: The Pendant of Beginning, Part 1 ・HZ002: The Pendant of Beginning, Part 2

So the school master is Rose and or Steven then
  2. KrspaceT

Preview JN147: The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

Glalie was on a team with Ash briefly in the Sinnoh League. Conway episode
  3. KrspaceT

Review JN143: Riding on Laplace♪

Funky rule, that. Also Torterra gets to be the first of Ash's mons to use an Elemental Hyperbeam.
  4. KrspaceT

Review JN142: And We're Looking at the Same Moon!

So if Ash is seeing flashbacks in the older animation styles, does that mean that the art changes are canonical? Is Palkia or Arceus capable of Celestialsapien levels of reality altering in that way?
  5. KrspaceT

Review JN140: Tunbear's Sigh!

And hey, if people think Ash should have caught Hattena and Beartic, that is what fanfics are for. Like with Houndour or the odd Wimpod, Hitmonlee, and Shiny Phantump.
  6. KrspaceT

Review JN137: Winds of Beginning! The Endless Road!!

Interesting he can ID a Latias on site, where I don't think he ran into one i nthe series proper, just the movies. So kind of like him knowing Latios in the fight with Tobias. M5 canon.
  7. KrspaceT

Review JN137: Winds of Beginning! The Endless Road!!

I suspect this episode's value amongst the fanbase will shift if or if not Latias returns.
  8. KrspaceT

Review JNS05: The Distant Blue Sky

Perhaps more emotional, but there is merit to the old origin. The hat was hard work and getting it back was also hard work. At keast per the Suede analysis
  9. KrspaceT

Review JNS05: The Distant Blue Sky

So Ash's dad came up as a...what exactly? We return to the old Shudo take that he's a good for nothing? Also Delia might have her Shudo backstory as a restaraunt owner here? Also for once Ash after ICY has an excuse to not use Charizard if it predates the events of meeting Charmander.
  10. KrspaceT

Review JN135: Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You!

Apparently Ash is going on another journey.
  11. KrspaceT

Review JN135: Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You!

So nothing to incite fan reactions but yawning?
  12. KrspaceT

Greatest Full Battle in the Anime?

On a character level it would probably be versus Paul. Gary was the OG and Drake the OG SUPER achievement but in pure rival and inportance to Ash it may not be possible to top it. Worse would be versus Cameron. Wven beyond the obvious the battle has a funky tempo to it.
  13. KrspaceT

Greatest Full Battle in the Anime?

One critique I would offer is the fact that Infernape gets three wins. I'm personally not a big fan of when that happens, same with Ash versus Gary with Charizard
  14. KrspaceT

Review JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

Not sure why they thought that one Naruto OVA was worth taking inspiration from. Honestly they just needed to show more characters with extra gimmacks a la Cynthia to spare us this complaint.
  15. KrspaceT

I suppose Gengar isn't real to you
  16. KrspaceT

You know, with how Aura's been shown in Journeys, heck even in Riolu's debut episode it is implied that Ash and Pikachu battling together causes aura stuff, do you think the vision might have been real? Like it wasn't Pikachu's visualization of willpower, but a less refined take on what...
  17. KrspaceT

The scene with all of the Ash mons does make me fear this may in fact be an end, for Ash or the series. We'll have to see, but that was a bigger omen of the end than any trophy.
  18. KrspaceT

Preview JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

You're a bucket of sunshine
  19. KrspaceT

Preview JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

I don't want to deal with the fans if Ash loses. Kalos unleashed hells. I don't want 50 betrayal fics where people try to murder Ash for being the second best in the world a day
  20. KrspaceT

POPULAR: Cliches in Pokémon Fanfiction

Ash has the benefit of an established set if traits. The game protagonists don't really have that. To use another example Game Serena could be anyone, but everyone knows who Anime Serena is. Honestly that helps a ton. Structure is useful
Back
Top Bottom