Search results for query: *

1. Morningstar

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

5 days to go, now here's hoping for the DLC to not be botched
  2. Morningstar

What was your first Shiny Pokémon in SV?

My first shiny was Flittle, after trying an shining power sandwich on a lark (Violet) This was followed up by hatching a Ducklett via Masuda breeding (Scarlet)
  3. Morningstar

The Permanent EXP Share

I doubt it, if only becuase I'm ofthe opinion that we are a vocla minority and that there is a silent majority that is uncaring. A soulslike would be very interesting but I'd only do it as a side game because it would have niche appeal at best for the same reasons, plus the fact that those...
  4. Morningstar

The Permanent EXP Share

I think its primarily because people conflate QoL and accessibility with making the game easier. They think the tedium is part of the difficulty. I presume this has to do with "F*** you, got mine" specifically the "I suffered to get to where I am today, so everyone else should suffer to"...
  5. Morningstar

Re: Applin line If I maybe speculate. I think it is possible for there to having three brnahes evolve into the same form (and maybe even unique). Likewise I hink there are ways of doing it that woudn't cuase the middle stages to be unimportiant, using forms. For example. Lets say "Apptree"...
  6. Morningstar

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

The idea of a double ended giraffe is certianly interesting Ogerpon
  7. Morningstar

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

no, but I think it was a amtter of botched execution if anything, and I do suspect you-know-who will be a villian as a result of being snubbed by you-know-who. In which case It means their story is not complete (which is a given since they're Blueberry students) and as such the resolution is...
  8. Morningstar

That makes it a little ironic. Thought it does have me thinking that this will be treated as a separate mon as opposed to part of the Teddursa line
  9. Morningstar

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

last min DLC predictions I think Teal Mask will have two parts, one that is Area zero focused and one that is more standalone. So Teal Mask will have a story focused entirely on Kitakami and an expansion of the AZ story that connects with it. Former will be available at any time latter will...
  10. Morningstar

yea Ash Greninja is still the better comparison here. Variant of a Fully evovled mon has a unique move (which is prolly why he mentioned EF Floette) does not have nay prevos Of course I'm pretty sure BB Greninja loses the unique model sicne Sword and Shiled, so it could techially make...
  11. Morningstar

Your controversial opinions

my assumption is because of a trend that GF wants to enforce. In games where a regional variant is catch-able in the wild, the normal version is not. Owing to sharing he same dex ID. Convergent mons are in a sense, a loophole for having both version available in the same game (while doing slight...
  12. Morningstar

Speculation What do you think the Next games will be

Witht he first of the SV DLC posied to be released, I want to look a bit further into the future adn ask what do you think would the enxt set of games will be like. Legengs Johto? BW remakes? Gen 10? come on over and share your thoughts on what the near future could have for us.
  13. Morningstar

Why the hate for bipedal/humanoid Pokémon?

I think the large issues boil down to the aforementioned idea that pokemon are usually animals first and foremost (which I bring up Jynx, Alakazam, Machamp, Mr. Mime and Mewtwo as counterpoints. all three are varying degrees of humanoid and one of them is one of the msot iconic and well liked...
  14. Morningstar

Came here to say I'm not sure if I like Zombieluna, or rather the precedent it or the idea of a unique Ursaluna sets if true
  15. Morningstar

Rather mid like the rest of the line. Aromatisse
  16. Morningstar

Thoughts on Geeta?

IIRC, She also invaded the PC's privacy with an earlier phone call (granted so did Penny, but the game won't let you call that out)
  17. Morningstar

Long overdue IMO, haven't had an Electric/Flying line since Emolga and Thunderus (and Oricorio I guess) Galarian Ponyta
  18. Morningstar

fluffy cloud birb is fluffy Dragapult
  19. Morningstar

What are some things you don't like about Pokémon Scarlet and Violet?

But Hisui already fills that niche :P
Back
Top Bottom