Search results for query: *

1. Morningstar

Speculation What do you think the Next games will be

Witht he first of the SV DLC posied to be released, I want to look a bit further into the future adn ask what do you think would the enxt set of games will be like. Legengs Johto? BW remakes? Gen 10? come on over and share your thoughts on what the near future could have for us.
  2. Morningstar

Most horrifying pokedex entries?

I'm in the mood for nightmare fuel, so this time I want to make a thread about the horrible pokedex entries. I'll start with Annhilape's origin -Primeape's Sun entry
  3. Morningstar

What gaps do you think needs to be filled in?

Alright over the franchise, there had been several aspects of the game that gives it its depth. Chief among them, Moves, abilities, items and type combos. Therefore I want to ask which gaps are there to fill in, and if so how. I'll start with three simple things: I noticed there was a divide...
  4. Morningstar

DISCUSSION: The hypothetical 3rd version plot theorycrafting thread.

Context (and why it is on this specific forum): I have an idea for a three part fic that focuses on the Kalos, Paldea and Alola plotlines in that specific order, and as part of that idea several sub-ideas that blend elements from the eight games that are usually version exclusive in some aspects...
  5. Morningstar

What dungeons or location concepts would you like to see in a PKMN game?

I make this thread to collect ideas for what kind of dungeons or locations you wouldlike to see in a pokemon game. Also covers region concepts that go beyond just referencing (part of) a RL nation and more impossible location concepts. I for one would like to see a region where most of the...
  6. Morningstar

What kinda concepts in fiction do you want a pokemon to refernce?

Alright, in the vein of the thread on future mythological inspirations. This is a topic towards what future Pokémon would you like to be a reference to other media (video games, anime, animation, film, literature, music, vtubers, etc)
  7. Morningstar

Nerfing the Steel type

Before I begin, I have two things to say. First off, I am still a little opposed to the idea of removing Steel's resistances, but I am interested to see if others think it is necessary for the sake of balancing other types. If this has topic been brought up before, I apologize. Okay so a few...
  8. Morningstar

How do you think the Legendaries and the National pokedex will be handled?

Ever since gen 3, every single Generation of Pokemon has gone out of their way to ensure that by the time the successors is announced, that players are able to complete the national Pokedex Gen 2 is an exception because certain pokemon were not implemented there. It was also the only games...
  9. Morningstar

What do you think of Type-based Invincibility?

all the talk about nerfing the fairy-type (and specifically changing their affinity to Dragon-type moves to a resistance) has me thinking... As you know, there are some pokemon types that are invulnerable to moves of another type. These moves are: Dark: Invulnerable to psychic-type attacks...
  10. Morningstar

How would you fix Unown (No this isn't a joke thread)

I'm curious as to how the Symbol Pokémon can be improved. As it stands, Unown is a Pokemon known for being a convoluted way to send messages and for its limited moveset (also the reason why you can't say Oricorio or Typhlosion have the shallowest movepools). How would you buff the symbol...
  11. Morningstar

GEN VI: FT: 20th event Arceus. LF: 20th Mew, Darkrai and Genesect

Long story short, I took a hiatus and my living dex was either decimated or lost. So I've been restarting from scratch with both Alpha Sapphire and Sun. The pokémon I'm looking for and Magearna are the only mythical pokemon I'm missing. I have 3 self-obtained 20th anniversary Arceus that I am...
  12. Morningstar

What Moves/Abilities/Items would you make?

If you were developing for the Pokemon games. What Moves, abilities or items would you make for the franchise? I forgot to add my ideas. Abilities: Terrorize: Makes all Normal-type moves Ghost-type and increases their power. Burninate: Makes all Normal-type moves Fire-type and increases their...
  13. Morningstar

GEN VI: LF: 5IV Diancie

Hello I'm looking for a 5IV Diancie. I'm offering several Honedge with Wide Guard (including 3 Shinies with the Quiet Nature)
  14. Morningstar

FT: Honedge Breedjects/Extras. LF: Inside

Okay I'm offering Alonomola, Mudkip, Honedge and Nosepass (All Bred by me): I have 5/6IV pokes but I'm saving them for later. A Powersaved Ditto is involved, but the Swampert, Alonomola and Nosepass I used to breed are caught in-game and unedited (and AFAIK the Aegislash I used to breed is...
  15. Morningstar

How are Creepypastas made?

I was just wondering the process of writing a creepypasta because I have an idea of making one centered around the how the NPCs would be like if they acted like they do in the games from the perspective of someone inside those games And to elaborate, the NPCs behavior is being irresponsive to...
  16. Morningstar

GEN VI: Looking for a Meloetta

Long story short, I'm want a meloetta and I'm willing to target any of the following Level 50 Diancie (I have one that's probably hack and one that seems legit) Level 20 Deoxys (Gamestp event, cloned.) Level 42 Shiny Virizion (seems legit enough, but it has a simialr OT to the Thunderus) Level...
  17. Morningstar

What was the Rarest Unown Form you found?

Okay so some of you have probably attempted to catch the 28 formes of the Unown. As you get close to getting the complete set, you find the remaining pieces to be harder to get. So I ask of you, what was the form of Unown that you had the most trouble finding?
  18. Morningstar

Speculation Should Primal Kyogre had been Water/Electric instead?

I'm wondering, with Groudon's Primal Reversion getting a new type, That the theme of Balance would be better enforced if Kyogre also gotten one as well, namely Electric. Reasons why a part electric typing would be logical: Groudon has access to a few Fire-type moves, likewise, Kyogre...
  19. Morningstar

If you doo a challenge run, what would you do?

The Lati@s poll and the complaints of the "casualization" of the franchise based on its difficulty has me wondering if anyone is doing challenge runs like Nuzlockes and what would they do if they do such runs
  20. Morningstar

How would you improve certain pokeballs?

How you would improve variants of the pokeball like the Repeat ball or the Timer Ball?
Back
Top Bottom