• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. MDGarchomp

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Hey, I wanted to ask if the Shiny Charm also affects fossil Pokémon. I'm pretty sure it doesn't but you don't find an exact statement on bulbapedia/serebii/... The only clue I get is that it affects Pokémon in the wild and if they are bred, so that means Gift Pokémon and fossile Pokémon are...
  2. MDGarchomp

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Still curious why you don't mention the Starly from Diamond/Pearl along all the others at your main Shiny-Pokémon page: Shiny Pokémon - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia It obviously can also be Shiny (and even happened to myself while hunting for Turtwig years ago -_-).
  3. MDGarchomp

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Four_Island_(town)#Items There is no pearl to be founr, I didn't find one and also looked on other websites. I like to use bulbapedia while playing on 100% to be sure, that's why I see mistakes like this which nobody cares about. :)
  4. MDGarchomp

Is there any reason for my suggestion to be ignored? Nothing important for me but I think that you want that all your information are correct, so I don't understand why suggestions or error correction for the main page are getting ignored. The fact I mentioned two posts above is not the first...
  5. MDGarchomp

Sinnoh Route 230 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Octillery's information is wrong, it can be from level 20-50, not 30+. I encountered one on level 22 and sites like serebii also state this. Btw it seems that some Pokémon there have different level ranges in DP/P, so this...
  6. MDGarchomp

Thanks, that was the case! I saved on Route 212 yesterday evening, so the timeframe fits. I didn't know that this could be possible but I also asked a friend (before looking here again) who also plays Pokémon and he mentioned the exact same thing as you, so I am pretty sure that this is the...
  7. MDGarchomp

Hello, sorry if this is the wrong place. I am from germany but because of some distribution devices I own and because I want to play some games in english anyways to learn the language and especially the Pokémon and some item names in english more I bought two american generation 4 games. One...
  8. MDGarchomp

Oh okay, thank you. I don't understand why editions who aren't compatible with that are shown there generally. What I want to ask again then if I already post here: Shiny Pokémon - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia I mentioned already twice the last year that Shiny Starly in...
  9. MDGarchomp

Another error on the main page: List of local English event Pokémon distributions in Generation V - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia The Secret Egg Event is only obtainable with Black and White Versions, not with Black/White 2. I tested it with USA-versions of the games and...
  10. MDGarchomp

May I ask why Starly wasn't added to the main Shiny Pokémon page on bulbapedia? That's an important fact which is missing compared to others and there is no doubt that the Starly can be Shiny.
  11. MDGarchomp

While I still don't understand why Starly from Diamond/Pearl wasn't edited to the Shiny Pokémon page (it can be Shiny too..) I found another error: Sinnoh Route 226 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia It is not correct that you find a tiny and a big mushroom and a PP Max in...
  12. MDGarchomp

Is there a reason why this wasn't fixed on the main page?
  13. MDGarchomp

Something else which is missing in your trivia and happened to myself when I hunted Shiny Turtwig is that the Starly in Diamond and Pearl can also be Shiny. Shiny Pokémon - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  14. MDGarchomp

Another error on bulbapedia I found: Chip Away (move) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia The translation in german is "Zermürben", you can look here for example: Zermürben — Attackendex — Bisafans.de
  15. MDGarchomp

Hello everyone, I am a german Pokémon player but use always bulbapedia or serebii if I need help because these two sites are way more accurate than any german sites. So today was the first time where I found a mistake on bulbapedia after using it for years. (Okay, to be correct, I saw a word...
  16. MDGarchomp

Hello everyone! First of all my English is very bad, so I hope you understand me. xD I am active in german Pokémon forums because I'm german (wow) but for my researches I always use bulbapedia or serebii because these two are the most reliable pages in information about Pokémon imo. So my...
Back
Top Bottom