Search results for query: *

1. Peridorito

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Makes sense since it's a Normal-type and that is the "regular animal" type. A regular-looking pig is technically a niche that hasn't been filled yet so I'd be fine if that's the case.
  2. Peridorito

What older Pokemon do you want to have in the SV Pokedex? And which Pokemon can you see not being in the dex?

Hey y'all! I was thinking about which mons would be in this game and decided to compile a list of the most "forgotten" mons in regional dexes. The criteria was: The Pokémon doesn't appear in the Galar or Hisui dexes (so obviously no Gen. IV or VIII mons). For Pokémon from gens I to V, it must...
  3. Peridorito

Quaxly apprecation thread

I'm a bit late to the party but I'm #TeamQuaxly! This little guy is so cute, I already liked it just from the trailer and all the fanart I've seen made me like it even more!
  4. Peridorito

What is Eevee?

So, it turns out that this question was answered in an interview in 2018. http://lavacutcontent.com/ken-sugimori-eevee-origins/ Tldr; Eevee isn't meant to be any specific animal. Here's some quotes from Fujiwara Motofumi, one of Eevee's creators: I recommend reading the whole interview...
  5. Peridorito

Favorite Starter from Each Trio?

Kanto: Bulbasaur Johto: Cyndaquil Hoenn: Treecko Sinnoh: Turtwig Umova: Tepig Kalos: Froakie Alola: Popplio Galar: Sobble I don't have a favorite type for starters. I tend to lean more towards either the Grass or Water ones because green and blue are my favorite colors, but Tepig and Cyndaquil...
  6. Peridorito

What's your favorite frog/toad/tadpole Pokemon?

Yeah, I forgot that the Bulbasaur line has frog characteristics too. I usually think of them as dinosaurs because of their names.
  7. Peridorito

Ideas For New Pokemon

One idea I had in the past was a Steel-type elephant with a tank motif, with it's trunk being the turret. But now that we have Cuffant and Copperajah another Steel elephant would be a little redundant.
  8. Peridorito

If you could add a new type, what would it be?

I think Cosmic can pass these 4 requirements too. Right now the Psychic type is used to represent space, but if the Cosmic type represented space, celestial bodies, planets and aliens, I think it would be broad enough to warrant being it's own thing. Just off the top of my head, the following...
  9. Peridorito

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like it, used one in Moon and it was great. It's just a pile of a sand with a shovel but it's somehow cute. Spinarak
  10. Peridorito

National Dex Type Game

Rowlet
  11. Peridorito

What pokemon move comes to mind for the user above?

Water Gun
  12. Peridorito

Headbutt
  13. Peridorito

National Dex Type Game

Noivern
  14. Peridorito

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

A forgettable mon but it it is pretty cute at least. Litleo
  15. Peridorito

National Dex Type Game

Talonflame
  16. Peridorito

What ability would the user above have? [v2]

Intimidate
  17. Peridorito

The Ouija Board!

At the s
  18. Peridorito

What ability would the user above have? [v2]

Torrent
  19. Peridorito

Water Gun
Back
Top Bottom