Search results for query: *

• Users: Calvinッ
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Calvinッ

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [DAY TWO]

Build-It! Video Game Edition! Hey guys, and welcome to my latest game: Build-It: Video Game Edition! This’ll be a sequel of sorts to older games I hosted here under the same title of Build-It. The idea behind Build-It is that you build a building which then gives you a role, as opposed to...
  2. Calvinッ

Mafia Pokemon Generation Spin-Off Mafia [ENDGAME]

Hello everyone! And welcome to my latest game: Pokemon Generation Spin-Off Mafia! Now I know the title isn't too great, but I wanted to keep the generation tag as that is what some of my games using the HP mechanic (more on this later) have been called for simplicities sake. There's not really...
  3. Calvinッ

Cancelled Games Pokemon Trainers Mafia - Cancelled

Heyo TWR, and welcome to my latest game! Pokemon Trainers Mafia! Red, Blue and Green's aim is to catch Pokemon, simple right? The Pokemon will be other players, following the types of Fire, Water and Grass. If the trainers catch the Pokemon with the same affinity type as themselves, they will...
  4. Calvinッ

The War Room Players and Hosts Introductory Thread

The War Room Players and Hosts Introductory Thread Hello TWR! After some recent discussion between the staff, we have decided to create this thread to allow hosts and players alike to introduce themselves to one another within The War Room. Whether you are a veteran of the section, or have just...
  5. Calvinッ

Non-Mafia Spyfall II [ENDGAME]

Hello again TWR, and welcome to my latest game! (and another sequel :p The first edition can be found here. ) The below is copied from the OP of the original game, found here. With a couple differences being how you vote, and the list of locations. Spyfall is a very simple to learn game, and...
  6. Calvinッ

Mafia U-Choose Mafia II [ENDGAME]

U-Choose Mafia II Hey TWR, and welcome to my latest game and first game in a while, U-Choose Mafia II! As you can tell by the name this is a sequel to a game I hosted a long time ago, you do not need to read the game at all to understand or play this game, but if for any reason you do, then the...
  7. Calvinッ

Casting Call

Heyo F&G :D Firstly I wanna thank @Fitzy3386 for the name of the game as I struggled for a bit with it, so thankyou! The aim of the game is super simple. A poster will ask for a description or criteria for a character, and then the next poster will give a character then give their description...
  8. Calvinッ

The Bulbagarden Movie Collection Game

Hey Everyone :D We've got music, we've got video games, so why not try this game with movies aswell? So once again the rules are simple, we combine our collective minds to make a compilation of movies that fit a certain criteria. Each compilation will consist of ten movies, and each...
  9. Calvinッ

The Bulbagarden Video Game Collection Game

Hey again everyone! After recently making The Bulbagarden Album Game, I wanted to introduce another one in the same vein. This time using video games! I feel like it would be harder to do than music as there's way more music than games in the world, but thats not to say we cant do it. Here is...
  10. Calvinッ

The Character A-Z Game

Hey everyone :D I thought of this game whilst looking at the counting threads, and I was surprised to not see it. The game is very simple, we go through the alphabet listing characters from various forms of media. This can be an anime, video game, TV show, movie, almost anything. Please refrain...
  11. Calvinッ

The Bulbagarden Album Game

Found this on another forum, had a search here and couldn't find it. To put it simply: We create a fictional compilation album consisting of total 10 songs each. Each user has to copy and paste adding a song to the album, so in the end it's 10 songs, and each album has to have a different...
  12. Calvinッ

Movies/TV What are your favourite TV shows?

Whether it be action, a comedy series, a drama series, what is your favourite TV series? Feel free to explain why and list more than one if you can't decide! I had a quick search and couldn't find a thread for this topic, but I might have missed it or not searched the exact terms. Mine is It's...
  13. Calvinッ

Non-Mafia Codenames III: Pokemon Edition Part 2 [ENDGAME]

Two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 36 agents. Their teammates know the agents only by their CODENAMES. In Codenames, two teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first. Spymasters give one-word clues that can point to multiple words on the board. Their...
  14. Calvinッ

Pokemon Hangman V2

Hello Everyone :D First of all let me say a thankyou to @Rainbow Cloud for allowing me to revive this game, the last edition has had two years since it's last reply, so we agreed that this would be a good way to revitalise what was an extremely popular game on the forum. Another thanks goes out...
  15. Calvinッ

Bulbagarden Skyscraper

The rules are simple, Bulbagarden forums is building a skyscraper, and you get to decide what goes on each floor! The only downside is that the plans say the skyscraper can have an endless amount of floors... If you had a skyscraper, what floors would you put on it? Structure your posts like so...
  16. Calvinッ

Cancelled Games War in the Palace [Sign-Ups]

Hello TWR, and welcome to my latest game, War in the Palace. This is an open setup game, based on the popular game variant Assassin in the palace. Because it is open setup you can go ahead and check it out on the MafiaWiki website, here. The Battle of the Gong had many casualties, and one of...
  17. Calvinッ

Event Mafia Universe Championship Season 8 - Voting Stage

Hello TWR, it's once again time for the Mafia Universe eigth annual Mafia Championship, which we have been invited to! We once again thank the hosts over at Mafia Universe for both setting these events up, as well as inviting us and giving us a chance to play in the biggest cross community...
  18. Calvinッ

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

Hello TWR, and welcome to my latest game, a game based on the mafia variation U-Pick. This is a game variant where you choose what character you want to be, the world is your oyster and the sky is your limit in a game like this. Now this is my first game in a while, so please bear with me. We...
  19. Calvinッ

Cancelled Games Star Wars: The Original Trilogy Mafia [SIGN-UPS]

The Galaxy is in turmoil... The Empire has a new ultimate weapon, the Death Star, rumoured to be able to destroy planets And with Sheev Palpatine's chilling touch on the senate... Is there anyone who can stop the expansion of the Empire? Hello TWR, and welcome to my latest mafia game. A Large...
  20. Calvinッ

Non-Mafia Codenames II: Pokemon Edition

Most of the following is taken word for word from the last Codenames game. Two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents. Their teammates know the agents only by their CODENAMES. In Codenames, two teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first...
Back
Top Bottom