Search results for query: *

1. lavandula

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Starter Eevee has purple irises, regular Eevee has brown irises.
  2. lavandula

Good riddance. I was actually happy after deleting the channel. Joe didn't even force me. And the existance of LGPE made me question whether I still like Pokemon. I plan to focus more on real life from now on.
  3. lavandula

The Pikachu Eevee Switch console looks so good! I think I'm going to buy one.
  4. lavandula

Pink whale leak is probably real then. They got the date right.
  5. lavandula

From 4chan, but makes a lot of sense. Nothing outlandish. Most importantly, some points matches with what I've heard privately. Whale <-- Project Beluga.
  6. lavandula

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Huge grain of salt Regular 4chan stuff ---------- Friend is working on regional translation team. She was vague as to what she has seen so far but here’s what I got out of her. Save these. Official announcement in February 2019. > Next region is Honai region. Based on South East China. >...
  7. lavandula

In which country? Where can you find the trademarks? Or is this a "leak". EDIT: Found them. I think it's possible that it's for TCG.
  8. lavandula

PokeShopper forum leaks: Number 808 will be a Gen 7 Pokemon, not a Gen 8 Pokemon. It will be a Mythical Pokemon Should be revealed by September http://pokeshopper.boards.net/thread/17/pok-mon-808?page=1
  9. lavandula

That's what he said after a few days, but that didn't explain why he added Mr. Mime onto the list (which was not on my original list) It doesn't look like a mistranslation at all! It's an addition out of nowhere.
  10. lavandula

They are just probably testing the new software with a random character. VRoid is a very new software, with the demo only released this year. So they can't have 2019 games models based on VRoid. More details in this video: View: https://youtu.be/inyOO96X1xE
  11. lavandula

I agree. That "European" bit gave it off. The "leaker" probably was American.
  12. lavandula

from 4chan huge grain of salt Here are some details about Pokemon Switch 2019 that I got from multiple different sources. Not sure how true some of these are but some of them I know are true. - Project name "Euphoria" - All 3 Starter Pokemon are part Fairy-Type - 2 versions, one version is...
  13. lavandula

A few days?? It takes several months for trademarks to get accepted. Please be patience.
  14. lavandula

I knew him for years now, he wants to stay anonymous.
  15. lavandula

That is a credible source. But he changes his Twitter name all the time because he doesn't want to get too famous. Some people like to share, as dedicated Pokemon fans, but don't like fame. (That's why I'm not quoting anyone here, in case he wants to change his Twitter name again)
  16. lavandula

Hi, I didn't say that they are going to be new Megas. I only said that these Pokemon are being re-trademarked. However, I believe these trademarked Pokemon are going to receive some special treatment (otherwise, they'd trademark all 151 Pokemon instead of just a handful) , which makes megas...
  17. lavandula

Sounds completely random. From 4chan. Huge grain of salt. Probably all made up.
  18. lavandula

View: https://twitter.com/JynxClub/status/1025433663847116801 Probably not megas, since Raichu, Golem and Persian have Alolan forms, and I don't think they'd give megas to Eeveelutions. Still, these Pokemon will get more marketed than the others.
  19. lavandula

So we now know that at least the old Megas will return in LGPE. View: https://twitter.com/pokebeach_wpm/status/1024764837216235520 View: https://twitter.com/Pokeshopper/status/1024616884380069889 But the question is, will we get new megas? I don't think we know yet. I don't know at the...
Back
Top Bottom