Search results for query: *

1. jackatlasred

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

Hello to the people saying hello you guys ain't miss much
  2. jackatlasred

The Situation Room 3.0

Ye I actually have a cold right now but I saw I had a message from someone so I said screw it might as well
  3. jackatlasred

Ye the fish is big
  4. jackatlasred

The Situation Room 3.0

Would you guys believe me if I said the only reason why I haven't been here is because I got a new phone and computer and I just haven't signed in yet.
  5. jackatlasred

I found Waldo
  6. jackatlasred

Mafia Chaos Mafia III: - Endgame: The Last Spectre - town victory!

What? This is messed how come I get the only piece that does nothing?
  7. jackatlasred

Mine says it's useless on its own. But no that's it. Also Unvote: zachie Cause is a joke
  8. jackatlasred

Dang I wanted that. Oh well I guess Vote:zachie For taking that Also I got the triforce thingy or something can I get the other pieces?
  9. jackatlasred

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

I'm dead good luck towns
  10. jackatlasred

your post right above mine is exactly what's going on and why people are voting you.
  11. jackatlasred

Random Messages 14: Please Put Spoiler Tags Around USUM Spoilers

No it's a lazy person cause logic. I mean the rapper.
  12. jackatlasred

@Zachie If you could please read your post above that is my reply. Except you know put yourself as the culprit.
  13. jackatlasred

I feel bad for not being here for a week so here I responded to the last two pages of posts And done cause Yeah
  14. jackatlasred

I voted zexy cause I wanted to vote zexy no other reason. I was reserving myself on the vote cause I didn't want to be eager but then Ellieson said to do it. So I thought what the heck do I have to lose I mean he's an indep who is conceiling his win con if it truly is what he says it is then why...
  15. jackatlasred

I'm sorry I sounded defensive on a post I had about 5 minutes to write I'll write what I meant right now I guess. That's cause they had a reason for voting me your reason was weak and that's why they ignored the first two. Well he didn't want to give us the win con and what he gave us was just...
  16. jackatlasred

The fact that you actually say this is scummy see why are you being so defensive about you sheeping. Also can I just get a break I would of checked yesterday but it completely slipped my mind and I didn't get a notification that the phase had changed. If not then wait about 4 hours and I'll...
  17. jackatlasred

So today I locked my keys inside my car while it was still on, got the cops called on me, and had to signal people with my shirt off, not a bad start to the week if I may say so myself
  18. jackatlasred

As far as I see voting for lone would do nothing right now, applying pressure would be nice but honestly as far as I'm concerned I'm taking everything for face value right now so I have no idea why I left this part off my first post. Vote: Zexy I wanna know that win con
  19. jackatlasred

Yo what up tho. Actually I'm kinda confused as for why I didn't have any notifications for a while but hey. As for zexy I'm not really willing to trust him without an actaul win con. Mostly because if I had time I could come up with something that seems likely. As for the rest the second vote...
Back
Top Bottom