• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Elementar

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Mafia - Day 4: Feeding the Flames of Firey Passion

I second Caps' statements. As usual I think I got carried away with creating a new custom role and I didn't consider the impacts properly. I also apologise for not being terribly present during the actual running of the game. I originally signed up to cohost thinking that it would be...
  2. Elementar

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Mafia - Day 4: Feeding the Flames of Firey Passion
    Threadmarks: Night 2: Luck Run Out

Night 2 - Luck Run Out @DawningWinds @Jinjo @ExLight @RavenRaziel98 @Space @EternalPokéFanGirl @Pika_pika42 @Midorikawa @TheCapsFan In the depths of Eterna Forest, a girl lurked, picking berries on the forest floor. Unaware of the events that had transpired outside the forest, she felt...
  3. Elementar

All role PMs have been sent. Please let us know if you haven't received yours.
  4. Elementar

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

Thank you everyone for playing the game and making it more active than we could have possibly hoped for. I hope you all had fun, and I really appreciate your patience with my rustiness returning to hosting, my early votal mistakes and the inconveniences caused by my changing work schedule...
  5. Elementar

Since it's now Christmas Day where I live there will be no hammer this phase. Sorry if this causes an inconvenience. Just a heads up, his new account has an ! on the end (I made the same mistake earlier in the game) :giggle:
  6. Elementar

You can choose to not lynch, yes. A tie in votes also achieves a no lynch.
  7. Elementar

Threadmarks: Day 3 - Not enough vitamins

Day 3 - Not enough vitamins... HumanDawn was killed! They were... HumanDawn was killed. They were Super Smash Bros. Melee and were aligned with the town. Their role was Doctor. The game is now in a state of MYLO (Mislynch and Lose). It is now Day 3. The phase will last 48 hours and...
  8. Elementar

Threadmarks: Night 2 - One-Winged Decsent

Night 2 - One-Winged Descent Votals neopest - 6 (DawningWinds, leetic!, HumanDawn, Kaiveran, Reiji, TheCapsFan) DawningWinds - 1 (neopest) neopest has been lynched! They were... neopest was lynched. They were aligned with the mafia and were their 1 x Strongman and Roleblocker. It is...
  9. Elementar

I'm at work now so I'll hammer when I get home. You'll get a couple of extra hours for night phase.
  10. Elementar

Votals neopest - 6 (DawningWinds, leetic!, HumanDawn, Kaiveran, Reiji, TheCapsFan) DawningWinds - 1 (neopest) There are 22.5 hours left in the phase. Furthermore, since everyone has voted, I'm asking whether you'd like the phase to be hammered or not. If/once at least 4 people respond with...
  11. Elementar

There is no name claiming. I confirmed this in a PM but forgot to confirm in the rules, my apologies.
  12. Elementar

Threadmarks: Day 2 - Bayo too Broken

Day 2 - Bayo too Broken FinalArcadia has been killed. They were... FinalArcadia was aligned with the town, and was their Witch Timer (Phase Skipper). It is now Day 2. The phase will last for 47.5 hours and end at 9pm CDT Wednesday the 22nd of December.
  13. Elementar

Romch will lock the phase when it ends, and I'll update between half an hour to an hour later. Sorry, got extended at work and it's hectic. Hopefully after this phase I don't have as many interruptions so I can read through more often and not miss votes in all the pages I catch up on. Sorry for...
  14. Elementar

I realise now that I forgot to change Reiji's name to yours, hence why their name was included twice. I'll update the post now, but I'm at work so I can't do a new votal for a when sorry.
  15. Elementar

Thanks, I am certainly rusty at the moment. Votals have been changed.
  16. Elementar

Threadmarks: 3/4 Phase Votals

Votals Soulmaster - 4 (TheCapsFan, leetic!, HumanDawn, DawningWinds) Kaiveran - 2 (Reiji, Soulmaster) neopest - 1 (FinalArcadia) I apologise for the error in the Day 1 post. The phase ends at 9pm CDT, not 2pm (it's 2pm AEDT during the next day for me, hence my confusion). As such, there...
  17. Elementar

Threadmarks: Day 1 - Half Phase Votals

Votals Soulmaster - 2 (FinalArcadia, TheCapsFan) TheCapsFan - 1 (leetic!) Reiji - 1 (DawningWinds) Kaiveran - 1 (Reiji) HumanDawn - 1 (neopest) There are 22 hours left in the phase. Also, a friendly reminder to please unvote before voting for a different player.
  18. Elementar

This would be a mafia win. I will post votals shortly after I catch up with the game. Sorry for the delay; I've been out.
  19. Elementar

To avoid confusion, I edited the update post to change my statement about hyper majority.
  20. Elementar

Threadmarks: Day 1 - Ready, GO!

Day 1 - Ready, GO! It is now Day 1. The phase will last for 48 hours and end on Sunday 19th of December at 2pm CDT. No hyper majority is in effect. Good luck and have fun!
Back
Top Bottom