Search results for query: *

1. ManUtd22

Preview JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

This is the thing that I am afraid episode qnd from thile title then I thought so. Cynthia in reality is another Ash in catching the pokemon. She never cares about dragons and never ever ever been a Dragon master or trainer. She only had garchamp then the fighting dragon final evolution from...
  2. ManUtd22

I am such as who wrote their opinion in this thread Do you think the writers are doing enough with Iris? who really reflected my a German in that thread. Hope if I am one of who write his opinion their OK
  3. ManUtd22

That's right how kid who can't make one sentence right challenge. But I didn't got the it's just the Preschoolers from BW always stuck out in my mind
  4. ManUtd22

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I hate win the referee said only the challenger can substitute pokemon. Specialy that Ash much experience and stronger than the gym leaders. Look to lenora, she put Ash in danger as really the combination of forcing the opponent to switch its poemon using roar with not allowing the second...
  5. ManUtd22

As I said, pokemon had a rules that they can't break however they break it only for iris. This is my opinion
  6. ManUtd22

I don't want to laugh but i have to say hahaha
  7. ManUtd22

I hate win the referee said only the challenger can substitute pokemon. Specialy that Ash much experience and stronger than the gym leaders
  8. ManUtd22

Don't forget that how she played against 99 person when she was kid and beat them but in the same time tells to 3 kids who are friends in krokorok episode that it is doesn't make sense for kids to have a battle how?
  9. ManUtd22

So many things happened but never happened by this way only to iris the worse character so for us it is not fair at all.
  10. ManUtd22

No it is fair, from her story in BW then I thought that we will find a way to let her be the champion even if she doesn't deserve one single match. No, it is not like that. Misty was better than Iris so much in Kanto saga, she didn't trained so much but she never had the favour that we so with...
  11. ManUtd22

But what we got from BW is what we should talk about even if it is not in the same season, this is my opinion. If you didn't agree then shouganai desu. I will let Shinneth, Hellion, Masurao and who reflected y opinion in this thread Do you think the writers are doing enough with Iris? to answer...
  12. ManUtd22

Outrage and giga impact were so easily to be learnt by baby axew. Hahaha? It is so funny hahaha, no it is so frustrating mister
  13. ManUtd22

Which development hahaha? Lucky development as always
  14. ManUtd22

So you guys want as to forget what happened in BW or ignore it all with just saying that she really improve so much. If you are like this then we aren't like this. Do you know what mister/miss iris the worst character fans? Look to my opinion in this quote OK then I will explain why i wrote it...
  15. ManUtd22

Preview JN116: Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!!

The problem is that I Don't what should I Watch during the off day
  16. ManUtd22

The problem is iris doesn't shine. They find a way to give a match to such as as axew learn outrage out of nowhere. Axew baby learn the attack that need the final evolution in highest level imagine. It learn giga impact which are more difficult than learning hydro pump solar beam fire blast and...
  17. ManUtd22

Preview JN118: Satoshi Goes into Battle! VS Daigo!!

He always admire here and huge fan of her as he and hikari were in diamond and pearl. It is the time for Ash o shine and challenge here. Hope so. Maybe, it will be nearby the end of July or in the beginning of August as I think
  18. ManUtd22

Preview JN116: Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!!

I like carne, not to much with lance but he is better than Steven. In reality I hate them both But I think that both tobias and pyramid king are the best from these three Steven carne and lance specially pyramid king. Pyramid King is one of the smartest player and one of the strongest player ever
  19. ManUtd22

It will be awful to see her here so how if she challenge or attacked Cynthia's pokemon. She was the same and really I am waiting for Shinneth, Hellion, Masurao and who reflected y opinion in this thread Do you think the writers are doing enough with Iris? to answer you guys. But the only thing...
  20. ManUtd22

As I said the match should be 3-0 to cynthia
Back
Top Bottom