Search results for query: *

• Users: ManUtd22
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ManUtd22

Best Wishes

Good Morning to all of you my friends, How are you? Are you fine? I hope you are doing great. In this thread, gladly I am glad to do a new thread about best wishes which is in my opinion I'd one of the best anime season. In reality, i thought about this thread since few years but i always say...
  2. ManUtd22

2 years without pokemon movies

Good Morning Sir, What do you think of pokemons movies? In this years. Pokemons did a 24 movies until now and really the i will say that mostly most of them are really bad only a few ones. I really love victini movie so much. One of the best movies so far. The idea is so new the musics and so...
  3. ManUtd22

Pokemon Silver and Gold no Route 26 no Theme in Anime

Hi good morning, In this thread, I want to ask you about the theme of the route 26 in silver. I love both the game one and anime one but rel Ally the best is the anime one in my opinion. This is the video link: Pokemon TV Anime Best 1997-2010 - Route 26 And thank you very good. Hope to see...
  4. ManUtd22

Let's Go Pikachu & Let's Go Eevee no Secret Techniques and Specials Moves Aren't appeares until now in Anime

Hi Everyone, Good Noon Sir, We in My country, the time in Noon Now so Again Good Noon Sir and How are? DAIJOUBU DESU KA? It is really beens long time for my last thread, Dawn without new Pokemon which was in Dec 11, 2021, then I decided to change my idea for new threads as always so in this...
  5. ManUtd22

Dawn without new Pokemon

Hi everyone, I do love Hikari (Dawn) so much and i am a big fan of her and she had the best bond with ash. HOWEVER, I do want to see a new pokemon for dawn as she didn't catch anyone frkm the sinnoh time until now? She left ash at the end of sinnoh and back jn black and white to see and meet...
  6. ManUtd22

How can Pokemon become ground and fly hahaha?

Hi everyone, I reqlly have a strange and funny question which is how pokemon can by fly and ground. Pokemon live in the ground of water is one of the reasons pf why this pokemon is water and ground and some pokemons can fly and be water suchs as ducks but fly and ground? How? Hahaha? Is he...
  7. ManUtd22

Eevee has Ghost Dragon Steel Flying Ground Evolution Normal, Multi Types Pokémon Evolution, And Mega Evolution Pokémon

Hi everybody, Jn this thread, as we know then eevee have evolution for all of ice, fire, dark, physics, electric, water, fairy, and grass evolution but still didn't had GHOST DRAGON STEEL FLYING GROUND EVOLUYION. So, do you want to see GHOST DRAGON STEEL FLYING GROUND AND NORMAL EVOLUYION...
  8. ManUtd22

Brandon and Regielekiレジエレキ with Regidragoレジドラゴ

Hi everyone, I am a big fan of brandon and love his personality as soneone who is a really teacher. He became angry for pokemon and trainers seek. But he really a very kind nice person. So strong and so smart. I qant to see him again so will he appear again for both Regielekiレジエレキ with...
  9. ManUtd22

Why Pikachu can't forget Thunderbolt? Which is better for pikachu Iron Tail or learning Dig

Good Noon Everybody, I opened this thread because I saw that pikachu forgot all its strong attack only for thubderbolt. I do love thunderbolt so much more than the others auxh as thunder, volt tackle. I love elecro ball but thunderbolt is much better but why he can't forget this attack. I like...
  10. ManUtd22

Anime What do you think of conan

After episode 450, and after movie 10. Now i really hate the called Detective Meitantei Conan anime too much. Bourbon is the worst. Rum is so boring and is awful and these are the reasons: A. Let's start from the day when his name appeared on the mobile when Kerr made the message to Miss Judy...
  11. ManUtd22

I always love Koushiro, what about you?

Koushirou-kun always is the best in my opinion, no I mean that I say to my family, and to my friends that I am koushirou-kun. To me koushirou is real captain for the Chosen Children not Taichi. Really Koushirou is such as the Coach in the Football, he do everything to them, but no he is the...
  12. ManUtd22

Give a senario of how Alder And Elite four lost to Iris,; cause i can't imagine thiz awful thing

Good Morning Dears, I opened this topic because I am really one of the people who hate hate hate iris so much and hope to write my opinion in this thread Do you think the writers are doing enough with Iris? but i still wrote some of my opinions in other threads that i opened by myself such as...
  13. ManUtd22

How do you want the new song for Rica Matsumoto in Shield and Sword Season?

Hi Everyone, I did wrote about the songs of the anime in few thread and in few post but i didn't saw any post that show me that you really love the songs. So i hope i am wrong so i did this thread to ask about you hope for new season song from Rika Matsumoto? I did heard alola by english...
  14. ManUtd22

Misty has a song and it is really pretty. What do you think?

Hi everybody, And it is been a long time for my last thread. I am Lillie_Mallow_Lana with a new name. My best characters are always lana lillie mallow serena nurse joy jenny hiraku means may, hikari means dawn, mitsy, Rose and hilda the girls in the BW games, the girl in movie 2 and in the...
  15. ManUtd22

Ilima is the first one who had both Z Move and Mega evolution at same time? Is he deserve it?

As we saw from first day that for Illima then we saw that he can do Z Move for Eevee and he is only one who can for eevee and from today then we saw that he also can do mega evolution for kangaskhan and he is the only one who have mega khangaskhan so my question is this: Is he deserve to have...
  16. ManUtd22

Do you think that Unova's pokemons did appear too much in XY, XYZ And Sun Moon Seasons?

Hi everybody and it is been a while, Maybe, no one will believe me but I really want to open ask this important question. To me then unova's pokemons did appear too much and mostly in important events in these 6 years and more than any other seasons's pokemons and maybe more than unova's season...
  17. ManUtd22

If you are Ash , so How will you handle your match against Ritchie?

Hi everybody and how are you? In this thread, I want to see your opinion and your ways in challenging Ritchie. I DO LIKE RITCHIE, and do think that he is a fine player like ash but I really think that Ash is better than him. I know that Ash And his pokemons really been tired after been taken by...
  18. ManUtd22

Two or Three Main Things from let's go eevee and pikachu in SM Anime so don't you think that there are more?

Hi Saikō eburidei and how are you Saikō eburidei? Really I am so happy to see a a lot of posts in my thread that allow it to reach in Page 6 even if it really been began in 30 of amaya so thank you Saikō eburidei for that and so I decide to do this now thread which is do you think that they...
  19. ManUtd22

ASH AND ALOLA LEAGUE

Hi everybody, In this thread and after doing a new version for pokemon which is shield and sword so all ensure that ash lose so what do you think? Do you want a good match for ash that allows us to be proud from him? Is there any new rookie and annoying players that will beat him or a new...
  20. ManUtd22

The best girl bond with Ash

Hi everybody and it been a long time, In this thread then I want to ash about the best girl that bond with ash as really best friend. In my Opinion then it will Be dawn So how about you with seeing the reasons if you want And finally, Thank you very much
Back
Top Bottom