Search results for query: *

1. Kung Fu Ferret

A few SMITE riddles

These riddles are basically not just an intertwined SMITE story, but also my wish-list for Gods I REALLY want in the game at some point! Each post will be a new riddle, with up to four figures from world mythology who will not be mentioned by name. There will be hints as to who they are, and...
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

The new Digimon Partner Line and Crest finder for Bulba users

https://uquiz.com/quiz/UTqxrB/i-vibe-assign-you-a-digimon-partner https://uquiz.com/quiz/oUlWYM/digimon-crest-quiz Keep in mind I didn't make either of these quizzes. But I can figure out a good Digivolution line for your Digimon based on your results! Instructions: Take both quizzes...
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

I miss Digimon RPs

I really am craving one right now. Would anyone else be interested in one on Discord? I have a few ideas in mind.
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

Power Rangers Ultra Force (SU/DS)(4 Slots OPEN)

The year is 2029. The town of Autumn Springs, Massachusetts has had a lot of strange things happening. The residents of this coastal New England town have reportedly seen UFOs. The Zanthark alien race is apparently planning to take over the world and intend to use Autumn Springs at their base of...
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

my top animated 15 villain songs

15. How Bad Can I Be? (The Lorax) (2012). This song is kind of an earworm, but it's lower on the list because it's TOO much an earworm 14. Gaston (Beauty and The Beast) (1991) I would have put The Mob Song here instead, but I'm only doing one song per series. Gaston gets the edge because memes...
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

RP Everyone Digital Odyssey (IC thread)

@Glitchipedia @Spy07 @Lone_Garurumon @Timaeus @Arylett Charnoa (Note: Sorry it took so long to start up this thread! Your first post should have you waking up in the Digital World and whatnot) The Digital World, a strange place, quite similar, yet somehow, vastly different to the world of...
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

Animal Alphabet game

The rules: The typical ABC game rules, but with real world animals instead of Pokemon. I'll allow extinct species, but the main focus will be current species. Also if an animal is a specific type of animal (example: Grizzly Bear) the first letter of the first world of the animal's common (G)...
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

Digital Odyssey (A Digimon RP) (6/10) OPEN!

Rated "Everyone" for bloodless, fantasy/sci-fi violence (which may or may not include certain Digimon dying, with their data scattering after), possible mild language (Note: I'm allowing terms such as "damn it" "holy crap" "what the hell" and PG-rated innuendo/puns) here and there. Rules 1...
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

My top 100 Digimon

Copying Chillie and Guzma.... Kinda... The criteria for this list is Digimon that are Rookie level or above. Armor Digimon will count as Champion, while Spirit hybrids, DigiXros, and Appmon will count as whatever the species is closest in power to. Next post will be the 10 honorable mentions...
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

The Amazing Kung Fu Ferret Nuzlockes Pokemon Sword

I've decided to try a Pokemon Sword Nuzlocke. I'll spin a virtual wheel to decide my starter. Each starter's name appears 3 times on the wheel. And it landed on Sobble! Rules: I close my eyes before each encounter, what I run into first is what I get. Dupes are an obvious exception. Pokemon...
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

KFF's Planet Zoo DLC prediction thread

With last month's release of the Arctic DLC for Planet Zoo on Steam, I've been thinking of some ideas for potential DLC packs. Each DLC pack would come with roughly five habitat animals and a new theme or two for buildings, and (maybe some exhibit animals or new concepts) Australian Pack...
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret's Pokemon X Nuzlocke!

I've decided to blog my newest Nuzlocke run! Rules: One Pokemon per area. This is usually the first encounter, unless it's a dupe (Riolu counts as a dupe because you are literally GIVEN a Lucario later on) or a static encounter (like the Lv 3 Pidgey you always encounter first on Route 2). Gift...
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

Let's Play Zoo Tycoon 2! Starring Kung Fu Ferret! Yay!

Entrance v1 Notes: Cambridge Zoo is a zoo I am building in Zoo Tycoon 2, hypothetically on the outskirts of Cambridge, Massachusetts. Keep in mind that I'm trying to go for semi-realism. This zoo will start out with animals that are less exciting, because no modern zoo realistically starts out...
  14. Kung Fu Ferret

EVERYONE: Digimon: Virtual Odyssey (a hypothetical "season" of the Digimon anime)

Prologue: The year is 2025, and virtual reality is more popular than ever before. A new Digimon video game for the Quasar Pioneer Supreme, a VR system released by Quasar Corporations, has just been mysteriously released on the system for free. Who released it? Nobody knows! But apparently...
  15. Kung Fu Ferret

My ideas for a GOOD spiritual successor to "Zoo Tycoon"

Let's be honest, the Xbox One reboot of the Zoo Tycoon franchise was generally seen as disappointing by hardcore fans like me. We need a spiritual successor, and a good one at that. My third BulbaBlog will discuss my thoughts to make a good zoo-building game for 2019 onward. Let's start with...
  16. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret's SMITE Speculation blog

Who will be arriving after Merlin, Jormungandr, Horus, and Set? For this particular post I'd predict one or two gods each current pantheon, along with some ideas from pantheons currently without representation. Arthurian: Green Knight? Celtic: Lugh, or The Dagda Chinese: Fu Xi, or Zhu Bajie...
  17. Kung Fu Ferret

My Fakemon region and whatnot.

The Nogland region is based on the six US States of New England (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut), only with some liberties taken. The three Starting Pokemon that new Noglish trainers can choose from are: GRASS: Moosling: The Tiny Moose Pokemon...
  18. Kung Fu Ferret

You are a god... Sort of... You're technically a god from some world mythology who takes the form of a specific type of mortal known as.. teenager. You are still pretty much immortal and have your powers. However, you must use a less divine name when in public as not to arouse suspicion from the...
  19. Kung Fu Ferret

Man-made extinctions

Here we can talk about the countless species of animals that are gone as a direct result of Human activity. The dodo, the bluebuck, the aurochs, the thylacine, the warrah, the quagga, and the elephant bird, all gone thanks to homo sapiens.
  20. Kung Fu Ferret

TEEN: Digimon Odyssey (my thoughts for a new Digimon season)

(reader's note 1: Some Digimon that feature in this story will be of my own creation, I will try to describe them the best I can.) (reader's note 2: This fic will try to copy the style of the original Japanese versions of the Digimon anime, but will use dub terms for Digivolution such as Rookie...
Back
Top Bottom