Search results for query: *

1. E

Rules Bulbagarden Forum Rules - *New set valid immediately*

Does that include something like a TV-14 anime scene? Or is that too much? Like not gore as in exposed flesh or even a severed artery's worth of blood just like relatively big cuts, trauma, and small trails of blood streaming. Not planning on posting anything of the sort at the moment just curious.
  2. E

Holo woreld

Thanks Shiny :D
  3. E

GIF: Requests?

I'm open for requests and since I'm new to establish some trust I'll post a gif with its source below. I can do anything pokemon too of course. It would be best though if you gave me the sprite sheet you can find that via google or here: Sprite Database not limited to pokemon though...
  4. E

Holo woreld

Lol you're loyal to the cause I see xD
  5. E

Hello!

Hey welcome I'm new too ;) also if your into communities and everything in general and contributing to website you can PM me and I know some sites that might be open to help xD
  6. E

Holo woreld

Thanks guys (on a pc now so spelling quality should increase). So what is this site like? Because I've been to forums where the theme is a single game and they talk about everything but xD
  7. E

Holo woreld

Hello world. I'm ed and this is an intoductory thread I suppose . I apologize in advanced for my spelling I'm not the best and I'm on my very small phone at the moment. I'm not really too sure what behoved me to come here, but I am an old school pokefan. So I guess hi. . .
Back
Top Bottom