Search results for query: *

1. Keshav

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Scroll down, apparently Pokémon 0 and Pokémon 1 have been registered. Interesting, as they are binary numbers. View: https://www.scribd.com/document/368285833/EUIPO-eSearch
  2. Keshav

Best Pokemon series? Least favourite?

Best:XY Worst:BW
  3. Keshav

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I haven't been following with the leaks and I can't read 100+ pages, so I will just ask like this: Where is the riddler guy?
  4. Keshav

Speculation Gen VIII battle system

I hope the turn based battle system ends altogether. The reason it is still there is becuase gamefreak are not very good at making games. They just happen to own the rights to this IP. They are very behind the times. Though it could also be becuase of the hardware limitations since pokemon has...
  5. Keshav

Review Pokémon the Series: XY(Z)

I am 16 and watching Pokémon since I was a 4 or 5. I stopped watching after DP because the show was shifted to some other channel and I didn't know about it :p I decided to come back to watching the show when I was 14, BW was....so shitty. Lost my hope in the show and thought I liked pokemon...
  6. Keshav

Preview M20: I Choose You!

Yeah his design was made like this for SM so that he looks like 10, they outright said this in a tweet.
  7. Keshav

Anyone else feeling sad that XY has ended?

I watched the remaining dubbed episodes that came after the team flare yesterday. I knew most of the content because I read reviews here but actually watching them was a different feel. Even greninja's release didn't bother me much after watching the episode while before I was very salty about...
  8. Keshav

Favorite series so far?

XY obviously. Best Villain arc, more serious tone, a mature Ash, exciting traveling companions and we'll animated battles. Moreover, the finale is another treat.
  9. Keshav

Review S19 EP46: Facing the Needs of the Many!

It was a decent episode imo. I was just so salty about greninja being released but I actually watched the episode and my salt was gone. There is a reason for the release much better than being Oak'd. Some folks here said that there was no reason and it was forced. It wasn't forced imho. They...
  10. Keshav

Review S19 EP47: Till We Compete Again!

Awesome end to an awesome series! I was surprised how credits started to roll during the flashbacks. The flashbacks were just great and Serena did it! Did anyone else also notice how most of Ash's memories were with Serena? Ash's flashbacks even include him falling on Serena's chest! The way he...
  11. Keshav

Tetsuo Yajima Interview on XY

I think it's safe to assume that if there is a time skip and we get to see an adult Ash, Serena will be his wife. They truly put great effort on this series. Thank you for this awesome adventure!
  12. Keshav

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

I'm in too, after watching team flare arc, I'm really starting to like it. I have concluded one thing. XY series actually had 2 protagonists, Ash and Alain. Alain was the main protagonist of mega specials and Ash, XY. In XY&Z, they both met each other. Though Alain didn't had much screen time...
  13. Keshav

Final Thoughts On Team Flare's Arc

Best villain arc and this is how the pokemon anime actually should be. This arc was mainly meant for the teenagers than their demographic. I'm very surprised that Lysandre actually died! I was out of the loop since a month so I ran marathon of the whole arc and it was just amazing! Damn xyz is...
  14. Keshav

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

20th anniversary was the perfect time for a Kanto region game. They didn't release them then so I think they just don't want to do it. But 25th anniversary can be a chance to do so tho.
  15. Keshav

Preview M20: I Choose You!

YES! I'm not watching SM so I will atleast have some pokemon anime to watch! even if it's just a movie, I don't care! I wanted this series to reboot and fix the mistakes it did in the past. The visuals look awesome here! I can't wait to see what this movie has to offer us. SM games have Mewnium...
  16. Keshav

Season 19: Pokémon the Series: XYZ - Dub Title Thread

Wait what? they are airing that special but not the Cilan one? I hope they announce it soon as if it doesn't air, then no Serena special dub too (IF IT WILL HAPPEN!)
  17. Keshav

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

The rumor is about a Switch exclusive game so I don't see where these 'should be on 3ds' peopel are coming from. It's a rumor about a Switch game so we should better speculate about the features rather than complaining the platform on which it is going to be released.
  18. Keshav

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

If stars is real, then I'm sure they would reveal it in the January event. This will increase hype and be better marketing wise. If they don't reveal it in Jan, then they can do it at E3 2017.
  19. Keshav

(Spoilers) The fate of Nebby?

I kept it on my team! Solgaleo is just awesome! This thread is all about nebby right? The way we were forced to battle it was something nit expected. He'll there is no reason why Lillie left it. Lillie should have kept it as her starter and traveled with it to Kanto. It all looked so artificial...
Back
Top Bottom