Search results for query: *

1. L

What are your feelings about Iris?

Iris was cool as hell. Didn't take Ash's nice guy anime hero crap and she had a cool ass Dragonite. Her Anex was kinda wack though.
  2. L

Favorite Animation Director

Three way tie btwn Iwane, Tamagawa and Natsume. Love watching episodes they animate.
  3. L

The International Dub Thread

Anyone hear the Korean opening for Sun and Moon? Look it up on Youtube. It sounds pretty cool honestly
  4. L

S20 Opening - "Under the Alolan Sun"

It's got a decent beat. Wish it was longer and it's probably sound better with stronger instrumentals and maybe a couple different lyrics.
  5. L

Preview M20: I Choose You!

Ash looks decent. Kinda hope TPCI can get the original voice actors to do the movie, kinda like those recent Neon Genesis Evangelion movies did. Not happening though lol.
  6. L

What would ya'll rate the Sun&Moon series as a whole so far?

It's been pretty decent. Like how they finally switched things up a little. The new characters are fun, I'm liking Mallow,Sophocles an Togodermaru the best so far. Though I hope everyone gets to do more and not have Ash always be the "Chosen One". Now if they could work on that English dub...
  7. L

Preview SM011: Satoshi Visits Kaki!

Wow, good to actually see some dark skinned folks in Pokemon lol. Been a while since Iris ya know. I like Kiawe. Seems like a cool dude. Little too serious though. Hope this episode gives him some more characterization.
  8. L

What are your expectations for Team Rocket?

Yeah I actually like Team Rocket's appearence in Sun & Moon so far. Like I said though, I'm just hoping TPCI can actually make Team Rocket funny again when it comes to the dub's dialouge.
  9. L

Preview Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon

Not the biggest fan of the anime nowadays but I am actually kinda interested in seeing where this series goes. I mean of course I'd rather not see Ash and Team Rocket there, but the new characters seem cool. Let's see where it goes.
  10. L

What are your expectations for Team Rocket?

I just hope TPCI can finally figure out how to actually make Team Rocket at least a little funny again. Please chill with the alliteration lol.
  11. L

How will Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon effect the anime?

Been awhile since I've been here... Anyways, I'd like to see Ash take a back seat and let the new playable girl character star in the Sun and Moon series. Have Ash and that Mallow chick work as mentors to the main girl. That way the writers can still have Pikachu to market lol .
  12. L

Which season of Pokemon did you like the most and why?

Hoenn and Kanto were pretty cool, imo. I still can't decide my fav though. I liked the slapstick stuff in Kanto, but Hoenn had alotta of funny dialouge.
  13. L

4Kids Entertainment files for bankruptcy: Former dubber goes bankrupt

^That's nice mang. Seriously though, probably the best block of cartoons for those of us without cable, imo.
  14. L

New Pokémon Discussion

Braviary is the eagle one right? He's a pretty cool Pokemon. Could pass for a legendary.
  15. L

4Kids Entertainment files for bankruptcy: Former dubber goes bankrupt

Dang that's too bad. Always did enjoy most of there shows and they did try to keep saturday morning cartoons around for as long as they could. hope they can pull outta this and keep working on shows somehow.
  16. L

Pokemon Live... script?

Offtopic, but where did that "shipping" word come from? I see anime fans use it all the time and I never understood it.
  17. L

The General Anime Discussion Thread

Re: The General Anime Discussion Thread {Formely 'The Pokemon Anime Marathon'} Was thinking about getting pokemon Black and started watching some old episodes. Dang this show could be pretty funny when it wanted to be. Still catching up on the whole Johto seasons and team rocket's dialouge...
  18. L

Pokemon Live... script?

I remember seeing commericals for this back in like 2001. Thought it looked kinda corny. I do like that thing with Ash's mom and Giovanni though, that was funny.
  19. L

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion That little worm and the swan ones were pretty cool looking. I like how simple they are.
  20. L

The Veronica Taylor Fan Club

Alright so I had a dream awhile back about Pokemon. Woke up feeling nerdy as a mug but anyways back to the dream. The whole dream was basically the last episode of the Battle Frontier season, except it was if 4kids had did it. It was like watching a new episode, it had everything that most...
Back
Top Bottom