Search results for query: *

• Users: Linkpre
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. L

Johto/Advanced Season DVDs...

I figure some of the people around here would know so here is my question. I know those Kanto and Orange Island DVD sets came out awhile ago, but I was wondering if there gonna come out with sets for Johto and Hoenn too. I'm guessing that they will eventually get released, but I figured someone...
  2. L

Favorite Pokemon of Ash & Co.

Yeah, it's probably been done before, but I haven't seen a recent topic about it. Basically what are your favorite Pokemon that we've seen over the years that were on Ash, Brock, Tracey, Misty, May and Team Rocket's teams? 1. Ash's Squirtle- He was just a cool little guy. I remember...
  3. L

The (Un)Official Favorite Episodes Thread

Yeah, this topic has probably come up hundreds of times, but please, just chill out mods. There are always new people comin’ around here to read about Pokemon. Let’s just try to make this one stand out. Over the years, the Pokemon cartoon has made over 500 episodes. What are your favorites...
  4. L

10th Anniversary of Pokemon on Kids WB

On Saturday, February 13th 1999, Pokemon was moved from syndication to the WB's Saturday morning cartoon block, Kids WB. Here is the actual premiere promo for the show's run on Kids WB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o2_pQ_A1IQ&feature=channel_page First episode shown was "The Problem...
  5. L

Brock and Professor Ivy

This can be locked after a answer. I was wondering, does anyone know all the episodes where Brock did his "that name" reaction to hearing Professor Ivy's name. I remember thinking it was a funny little joke and was surprised to find out it continued in Johto when I was watching it this past...
  6. L

Japanese Episode Spoilers.

*This question is specifically for American members* I noticed that on a lot of Pokemon forums (and concerning Japanese animation in general) that people usually try to watch whatever episode of the show that has come out in Japan as soon as possible (usually illegally). My question is why...
  7. L

How do you feel about Sinnoh so far?

As the title says, how do you feel about the Sinnoh seasons of Pokemon right now? I feel that while the show has introduced some great new rivals(Paul/Zoey) and the episodes seem more connected now, things still seem sort of "plain". Then again, I have only seen up to where the English dub is...
  8. L

Script Writer For Pokemon English Dub?

I know this is a pretty nerdy question and all, but I've been curious on it. My question is who exactly writes the episode scripts for the Pokemon English Dub, specifically the season PUSA dubbed? Reason I am asking is because of the weird way Jessie James and Meowth's lines have been written...
  9. L

Pokemon DP on Kids WB?

As the topic title says, is there any way Pokemon Diamond & Pearl could air on CW/Kids WB? I'm not to smart when it comes to lisencing and contracts, but is it possible? I think it would be nice for the kids who don't have cable a chance to see the new series.
  10. L

Pokemon Champion Island

So it's the end of Christmas around here and my mom has gotten me this Pokemon board game as a present. It's called "Pokemon Champion Island". Does anyone here know if it's any good? It looks like it includes Pokemon from D/P so it can't be that old.
  11. L

Poke Poll: Pokemon Movie 10

Hi. Sorry about making another Pokemon movie topic, but I just wanted to get some opinions for a poll am doing right now. Now, I fully understand that it's probably very unlikely the tenth Pokemon movie could make it in US,UK, etc. theatres, but if it actually happened, would you guys and...
  12. L

Pokemon the Movie 10- In theatres possibly?

As most of you know, only the first three Pokemon movies were released in theatres nationwide in the USA. After that, the rest were either straight to VHS/DVD or released in limited theatres. I made the conclusion that they rest were release that way because the Pokemon fad was already dying in...
  13. L

Palkia In the Anime- My Hopes

Even though Palkia and Diagia will be appearing in the upcoming 10th Pokemon moivie, does any one think they will still make a appearence in the anime. Specifically, I'd like to see a Dialga arc in which Ash and Co. stumble on the legendary Pokemon in gets transported through time. Something...
Back
Top Bottom