Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

Music Rate the Anime Song above! OP, ED & OST

8/10 Cute, fitting for the series, and I like the art style. Ignore the first 15 seconds, for some reason they didn't cut that out.
  2. Juliko

Julia's Reviews on Various Media

Man, I haven't done these in a long while. I really need to get back to reading. Oh well. Here's some more mini reviews for whatever books I read recently. The Girl and the Witch's Garden by Erin Bowman Rating: 5.5/10 Ehhh...I really wanted to like this one, but there was so much about it that...
  3. Juliko

This review was written on March 3rd, 2023. Rating: 89/100 We're all familiar with the hero's journey, where we observe a young sword-bearing hero rise from humble beginnings, gathers a party of allies, and travels the world to defeat a great evil threatening all of humanity. They've been...
  4. Juliko

This review was first started on March 4th, 2024, but not finished until today. Whoops. Rating: 80/100 (This review covers both seasons 1 and 2) Hey kids! Do you like gothic mystery with a side of mild eldritch horror in the mix? Do you like the original Brothers Grimm fairy tales or the...
  5. Juliko

MATURE: Nori Carino: Abyssal Despair

I was going to make a joke about Maylene watching Gundam: The Witch From Mercury since that's the newest Gundam series that's out now, but since Official-In-Training takes place during the year 2015, and this story takes place not long after that, that wouldn't be possible, so I can only assume...
  6. Juliko

If there's one thing I definitely like that you're doing with this story in particular, it's giving focus to the Pokemon themselves and showing what they're like outside of hanging with Nori. It's a good way to show their personalities and have them bounce off of each other, what with Pachi...
  7. Juliko

Review HZ043: A Letter of Challenge from the Explorers

Sango's gonna grow up to be a Karen for sure, what with her brattiness about wanting those manju.
  8. Juliko

You don't have to if you don't want to. Which ones, specifically? I know that's the case with M!Corrin and Niles, but I don't know about any others. *** Onto another review! Rating: 77/100 I hadn't planned on buying this, but it showed up on the Nintendo eShop one day, and seeing as I...
  9. Juliko

This review was just finished today. Rating: 56/100 Oh, Fire Emblem Fates. After the runaway success of Fire Emblem Awakening a few years before, Intelligent Systems kinda...let the game's success go to its head in the process of making the next game. Granted, Fates still sold really well...
  10. Juliko

This was a pretty short chapter, and a breeze to read through. It's nice that we got to know a little bit more about Yumi. I do wonder what the deal is with Touya and his girlfriend? It's also nice that Nori is able to confide in his mom about what's been going on with the Qwilfish. I can...
  11. Juliko

This review was written on November 8th, 2023. Rating: 57/100 I've seen and read my fair share of good yuri anime and manga...but I've also seen some really bad yuri anime and manga. Kiss The Scars of The Girls, the debut work of one Aya Haruhana, kind of falls in the middle. It just got...
  12. Juliko

Whats your favorite game other than Pokemon?

Due to mainly being limited to handheld Nintendo game consoles until I started working, I never played any games besides Pokemon and the handheld Kirby games. But since 2009, I've started branching out to other game franchises and discovered games I've come to really love, including my favorite...
  13. Juliko

Final Fantasy discussion thread (all games)

I've only completed three FF games: 1, 4, and 5. I got through a bit of 6, but I haven't finished it yet.
  14. Juliko

This review was written on February 27th, 2024. Rating: 70/100 Shoujo stuff tends to get the short end of the stick when it comes to getting ported to the US, but in some circles that seems to be changing quite a bit. Discotek Media has started making an effort to put out more shoujo and...
  15. Juliko

This review was written on December 16th, 2023. Rating: 78/100 So...would Pokemaniacs kill me if I said that I was more excited for this than the announcement of Pokemon Scarlet and Violet getting DLC? Pokemon: Paldean Winds is yet another short animated web series centered in the Pokemon...
  16. Juliko

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Managed to watch the most recent episodes of Frieren, Apothecary Diaries, and Sign of Affection today.
  17. Juliko

This review was written on February 11th, 2024. Rating: 82/100 The Reiwa era Pretty Cure seasons have been...pretty hit or miss so far. I really didn't care for both Tropical Rouge and Delicious Party, I haven't seen Star Twinkle and Hikaru's screechy voice puts me off of watching it, but...
  18. Juliko

This review was just finished today. Rating: 82/100 Man, it seems like the yuri/shoujo-ai genre is going through some kind of renaissance, what with so many of those titles being ported to the US, and several of them actually managing to range from good to amazing. I don't typically find...
  19. Juliko

I don't take requests, so stop asking me. Anyway, new review. Rating: 45/100 Hey, kids! Remember a few years ago, when I played a cute little game called Pretty Princess Party? Well, guess what? It got a sequel! Pretty Princess Magical Garden Island is a direct sequel to Pretty Princess...
  20. Juliko

Video Game Hoaxes/Rumors You Believed?

When I was young, for some reason a classmate convinced me that it was possible to travel to other regions in Ruby and Sapphire, and convinced me to let him borrow my Sapphire game. Being a dumb, gullible autistic kid who believed everything she heard regardless of whether it was true or not and...
Back
Top Bottom