Search results for query: *

1. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

TEEN: Explorers of Destruction: Volume 1

[AN: this story is rated TEEN for moderate violence] Chapter 1 A riolu walked up to the job board, eyeing a small handful of requests pinned to its dull, wooden surface. It became a daily routine for Oran the riolu: Everyday after training, he looked for something challenging...
  2. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Rate my Team!

So a bit of a story for why I came up with this certain team: since Salandit was released, I've seen a LOT of people immediately claim it as "best waifu". So in honor for this newfound best girl, I decided to make a team entirely based on the other reptilian, or "scalie", waifus of Pokemon...
  3. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

The Planeswalker Thread

Couldn't find a Magic: the Gathering thread, so I decided to make one. Here we will obviously discuss about Magic: the Gathering. Discuss your favorite formats- standard, modern, commander- you name it! Praise your favorite set/plane! show off your decks! Whatever's Magic- it's welcome here...
  4. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

COMPLETE: Sticks and Stones [one-shot] [EVERYONE]

Author's Note: so since I'm stuck on writing chapter 11, and will probably half-bake it at some point just to get through it, I figured I might try to write a short one-shot to clear my head. It is still based off of my Explorers of Destruction fic. Oran deserved his break. After about two...
  5. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

EVERYONE: What Do You Listen To While You Write/Draw?

What music do you guys listen to to get those creative juices flowing, if at all? When I want to write for story, I pop in some Beatles, Johnny Cash, or Simon + Garfunkel on my Pandora. Or, y'know, Pachelbel's Canon in D doesn't hurt, either. But when I want to write fight scenes, I go a more...
  6. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

TEEN: Desolate Lands

Chapter 1 [I'm not going to seriously update this story until I'm finished with Explorers of Destruction's first arc. Until then, enjoy the teaser.] “Wh-where...am I?” It was hard for the Treecko to open his eye lids, being nearly baked closed by the sun. However much he did open them...
  7. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

COMPLETE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Destruction (TEEN)

Chapter 1 Thunder boomed across a gray, pouring sky with a loud shout. The rain didn't let up its assault on the soft, muddy earth, cleaving off leaves, and even full branches alongside the wrathful wind. All the Pokémon of the bombarded forest fled for whatever shelter they could find- to...
  8. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Hi I'm New Here

My name is 0bs1d1an_kn1ght. how are yall doing?
Back
Top Bottom