Search results for query: *

1. SoaringDylan

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

What style are you using?
  2. SoaringDylan

First: could you try opening the forums in an incognito tab and see if the same issue occurs. Second: try installing a different browser (f.e. Firefox, or the Google browser) and try it there. Third: Install a different keyboard (like swiftkey) and try again. Let me know if any of these...
  3. SoaringDylan

Sounds like something to-do specifically with your device. What device are you using? With what keyboard & browser?
  4. SoaringDylan

New Badge System!

Only admins will be able to add them to the forums. However, if we have some users that have some cool badge ideas, feel free to share them.
  5. SoaringDylan

New Badge System!

Hey everyone, as you may know we use badges on the forums to show who works where within the Bulba team. Last year, we also added 3 fan badges for the Galarian starters. Starting today, we're moving away from the old system and will be using a new Badge system, which allows us to create badges...
  6. SoaringDylan

Sorry for the delay in the reply, hectic week. x) @SpinyShell in regards to your ideas, I like them. The first of your two ideas however, we're currently unable to implement. The style quick-switcher is built in with the system and is controlled on a per-style level. It's not something where...
  7. SoaringDylan

Should be fixed now :) (thanks @Cresselia92 )
  8. SoaringDylan

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Tried watching Re:Zero. Was gonna tap out after Ep 1, but my friend forced me to the 3 episode rule. After 3 eps, grading it as a 6.5, and I'll give it some more time... but not a huge fan so far :P
  9. SoaringDylan

FAQ: Forum Update: Question & Suggestion Thread

Correct. Drafts are auto deleted after a while. You're better off storing a draft off site if you're keeping it stored for a long time
  10. SoaringDylan

Seasonal Discussions The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Isekai? No, no. Only fantasy here.
    Threadmarks: Episode 1 - Spoilers behold!

After watching Episode 1... I must say I'm actually really excited for this show! The effects animation reminds me of Bofuri and shows that Silver Link is going to be bringing us another great adaptation, animation quality wise. But besides quality, the show itself seems to actually be really...
  11. SoaringDylan

Music Rate the Anime Song above! OP, ED & OST

6.5/10 - Not quite my style of music, but it has a good beat. New Fire Force OP: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLGtT8WuidM
  12. SoaringDylan

Post Your Collections Here!

Now I definitely want to see.
  13. SoaringDylan

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

Thread has gotten a reboot: Music - Rate the Anime Song above! OP, ED & OST
  14. SoaringDylan

Seasonal Discussions The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Isekai? No, no. Only fantasy here.
    Threadmarks: The Misfit of Demon King Academy - pre-air

Even though Silver Link has been creating great quality Isekai shows over the last couple of seasons, this season it seems there has been a revelation and no new Isekai shows are airing at all. This season, Silver Link is bringing us a Fantasy anime adaptation from the light novel 'The Misfit of...
  15. SoaringDylan

Share Your Anime & Manga Lists

My list can be found over on MAL: Soaringdylan's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net The main reason I use MAL is because it's the first tracking site I found, and has the most integration with other stuff. I have some apps on my phone that can integrate with both the Anime & Manga lists on MAL, so...
  16. SoaringDylan

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

8/10 Unison Square Garden really has their own sound, you instantly know when you're listening to one of their songs. As always the visuals for Sangatsu no Lion are great. But I do think I prefer the other OPs of SnL How's the manga vs the show? Maybe I'll try picking up the Manga first and...
  17. SoaringDylan

Music Rate the Anime Song above! OP, ED & OST

8/10 Unison Square Garden really has their own sound, you instantly know when you're listening to one of their songs. As always the visuals for Sangatsu no Lion are great. But I do think I prefer the other OPs of SnL How's the manga vs the show? Maybe I'll try picking up the Manga first and...
  18. SoaringDylan

Seasonal Discussions Fire Force S2 - When Fan-Service actually gets hot
    Threadmarks: Fire Force S2 - Ep 1

After a relatively short hiatus having only aired in Fall 2019, Fire Force is back with S2 and Episode 1 has already aired! --Light spoilers for Ep 1 follow-- Many critiqued the first season for its heavy usage of Fan-service in some of the most obnoxious and impossible ways we have seen in a...
  19. SoaringDylan

Rules Welcome to A Certain Bulbagarden Section!

We brainstormed some names, and personally I liked this one best, but we couldn't quite decide so we have been using this as a temporary name haha. Feel free to vote in the poll at the top of this thread what name you think should be it.
Back
Top Bottom