Search results for query: *

1. dragon_nataku

Complete BulbaTrade's WonderTrade Wednesdays!

Hi everyone~ For those of you who don't know, one of our many projects is called BulbaTrade, which has been around for many many years now. Basically, we're a group of Pokemon breeders who breed mons for you guys with 4-5 IVs, good natures, and egg moves. Usually we run a poll every week on...
  2. dragon_nataku

BulbaTrade

BulbaTrade has been a thing for years, since at least 2014. It is currently on hold while we figure out the logistics of doing it for Sword/Shield. Please feel free to follow our Twitter account for updates (which was also linked in the original post in this thread)...
  3. dragon_nataku

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

a black cherry iced lolly that I forgot about in the back of the freezer for a couple of months :ROFLMAO: and some water
  4. dragon_nataku

Whenever you just have a whole bunch of school stuff to do that can interfere with other things you want to do.

I feel you so much rn man, although for me it's less that school cuts into my free time (what is even free time???), but courses and coursework are cutting into the time I could be spending in the lab at work, you know, working on my career.
  5. dragon_nataku

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

when I was a tiny tiny child, watching the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show (yes, I am old), they used to eat really weird shit on their pizzas. And me, being a tiny idiot child and a huge fan of the show, would try some of them. The only ones I remember were peanut butter or vanilla...
  6. dragon_nataku

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

mum is on this low-calorie kick, so she bought one of those newfangled cauliflower pizza base thingies. ... and then threw a bunch of cheese and sausage on it. :lolcat: Anyway, I ate that and drank a can of Monster
  7. dragon_nataku

What will you use as your next avatar?

Sp00ktober is "DN becomes the zombie dragon TEQUATL THE SUNLESS" month, so whatever good pic I find of dear ol' Teqqy will be it, and then back to this one after the month ends.
  8. dragon_nataku

How many hours have you been awake?

12 hours
  9. dragon_nataku

What are you currently thinking about?

all the stuff I have to do :confused:
  10. dragon_nataku

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

*hugs @Aulos *
  11. dragon_nataku

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saeu-jeot
  12. dragon_nataku

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I love cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese. The only cheeses I don't like are mouldy ones, like bleu cheese and the white part of brie (I will totally take the time to carve the rind off of brie though because brie is fuckin amaaaaaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiing). I also enjoy goat cheese, white cheddar...
  13. dragon_nataku

Notice Staff Chart (Last Updated March 29, 2024)

Welcome to the team, Ebail! :D
  14. dragon_nataku

What are you currently thinking about?

my calc exam tomorrooooooooooow You're all invited to my funeral. Please bring sammiches.
  15. dragon_nataku

really really tired and going through the day like ^=__=^ Also stressed about my exams this week, bleh
  16. dragon_nataku

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Chida stole my answer I mean, the show "Hannibal" did pretty well so why not (minus the cannibalism, unless I am also allowed to shapeshift into a dragon in this hypothetical show :ROFLMAO: )
  17. dragon_nataku

I feel really dizzy rn, which is a shame cause I really need to go to class. Ah well.
  18. dragon_nataku

What are you hearing right now?

some show about a zoo on the telly. And also a fan! jk, it's the AC instead :P
Back
Top Bottom