Search results for query: *

1. Dark Terminator 2901

TEEN: Rebirth (Chapter 4 Posted)

@diamondpearl876: Thanks for the feedback! I was hoping that the first look at the starter Pokemon would be a good one! As for Priam, I'm trying to make his character stand out a bit more. Although I'm not sure I'm going to give you too much about his past yet, this story is still just starting...
  2. Dark Terminator 2901

Chapter Three: Shot in the Dark Priam The windowless room was thrown into complete darkness, save for Charmander’s tail (which flew forward suddenly when the lights went off; Priam guessed that Charmander couldn’t see its own feet and tripped over them). “What was that?” Priam asked. He...
  3. Dark Terminator 2901

Chapter Two: The Unlucky Ones Priam Priam almost wanted to joke about the lab being a little too “Gray” for him, though he stopped when he remembered that Sally didn’t know who he was. Still, all joking aside, the lab was pretty cool to walk through. The walls and roof paneling were all light...
  4. Dark Terminator 2901

Contents Part One: Twin Beginnings Chapter One: Fresh Start (OP) Rebirth']Chapter Two: The Unlucky Ones[/URL] Rebirth (Chapter 2 Posted)']Chapter Three: Shot in the Dark[/URL] Chapter Four: Exodus (I hope I'm not the only one who finds these chapter names very cliched :D) Chapter One: Fresh...
  5. Dark Terminator 2901

What "little things," details, small flourishes, etc. did you appreciate?

Mount Lanakila's name. Lanakila is a Hawaiian word meaning Victory, so it translates to "Victory Mountain."
  6. Dark Terminator 2901

Demo discussion (not for spoilers/datamine info)

Kinda glad I missed the shady deal event... really doesn't sound like the best thing to witness... Agreed. The music in the demo was amazing. Even better when my younger sister got her ukulele and tried to replicate the Pokemon Center theme.
  7. Dark Terminator 2901

Sun and Moon Contest #18: Battle Tree Cameos

Lance Emma N Silver Hugh
  8. Dark Terminator 2901

Is the whole deal with saying "Alola!" as a greeting going to be prevalent in the full games? I get that it's another connection to the real world, but isn't this going a bit too far? I mean, nobody that I've come across walks up to me and says, "America! How's your day been?"
  9. Dark Terminator 2901

It doesn't determine day or night in the demo by the hour, it's by the minute. So, no matter when you play, you can get it to be either day or night by launching the demo at a specific minute. So if you start it at noon your time, it will be daytime in-game. But if you start it at 12:01, it will...
  10. Dark Terminator 2901

Team Skull... They're so ridiculous, but they actually pull it off. Unlike our "friends" in red back in Kalos...
  11. Dark Terminator 2901

[SPOILERS] All Pokémon Available in Alola Dex plus Forms

Of course there are more Pokemon from Kanto in this dex than there are from Alola. Why wouldn't there be?
  12. Dark Terminator 2901

Physical or Digital?

I've already pre-ordered the physical copies of the games, so there's my answer.
  13. Dark Terminator 2901

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

They probably are taking out the HM's, replacing it with Poke Ride.
  14. Dark Terminator 2901

-Version Exclusives-

1) I think that, in general, the version exclusives were a good idea at the start, but eventually they just turned into an extra forty bucks for the developers. 2) The exclusives in this gen all came out really well so far, except maybe Midnight Lycanroc. 3) I've been planning on getting Sun...
  15. Dark Terminator 2901

How would you feel if the starters got Version Exclusive or Day Night Evolutions?

Rockruff is confirmed to have version exclusive evos... I'm not liking where this might be going.
  16. Dark Terminator 2901

The Aether Foundation Speculation

Plot twist: while the Ultra Beasts are deadly, at least some of them mean no harm to people or Pokemon. The AF sees them only as a threat to Pokemon, so they find ways to fight them. You realize that they're not as bad as AF thinks, though, so your conflict with the AF is to stop them from doing...
  17. Dark Terminator 2901

Character customization

It won't show me the image, so can someone please repost it?
  18. Dark Terminator 2901

What type would the user above be?

Dark/Fairy
  19. Dark Terminator 2901

Do you think we'll get to select battle backgrounds on wifi?

Yeah, but that was after 5th gen...
Back
Top Bottom