Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Recent Gaming Purchases

Continuing the trend of shilling TWEWY, it's a fantastic game and I hope you enjoy it. Meanwhile I recently purchased Freedom Planet 2. It just came out on consoles.
  2. Lone_Garurumon

What Pokemon comes to mind for the Generation above?

Tropius Gen 9
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

8/10 Ty Lee is fantastic and this is very cute art of her
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"So Torque had nothing to do with this. We forced him to help us against his will. "I see. We shall establish a timtams currency exchange program. "Huh?" "WE SHALL ESTABLISH. A TIMTAMS. CURRENCY EXCHANGE PROGRAM." "No, no, it's okay. I was just surprised is all. Go ahead." - Lilac & The...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Rate the video game music above

9/10 It's a little strange, I was expecting something slightly different from the lead-in for some reason, but like, that's not really a point against it, this is a funky-ass bop. Spider Dance solos Megalovania so hard, it's true
  6. Lone_Garurumon

The Character A-Z Game

Impa (The Legend of Zelda)
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Can you do it?

I believe so? I'm pretty sure I can say it right. Can you do an Olympic swimming lap without taking a break?
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

It's Whatever. Nothing about it particularly entertains me, but neither does anything about it offend my sensibilities. Cinderace
  9. Lone_Garurumon

The Character A-Z Game

Dark Magician (YuGiOh)
  10. Lone_Garurumon

What ability would the user above have? [v2]

Friend Guard
  11. Lone_Garurumon

What pokemon move comes to mind for the user above?

Triple Axle
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Jack Da Funk - Hideki Naganuma
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Realistically, which of your favorite Pokemon would be bad pets to have for you?

Let's see... Midnight Lycanroc is explicitly a feisty gremlin that loves to get into fights. Whether that's a kind of enrichment I can realistically provide depends 100% on whether or not other people also have Pokemon to battle with. If not then I can see that getting unsustainable at home...
  14. Lone_Garurumon

"It's Super Effective!"

Hatterene, bowl 'em over with Brutal Swing!
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Keep/Change/Delete

I'm not sure quite how viable this is to code, especially with edge-cases such as switching, but I feel like you should still be able to use status moves on Dark-Types, just without the priority. It feels a little weird that Dark-Types completely negate a Prankster's gameplan, rather than just...
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Inverse Battle - It's Super Effective!!!

Alright Electivire, smack it around with Thunder Punch!
  17. Lone_Garurumon

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

FULL DRAFT COMPLETE, BABY! Final word count as of this point is 12,422. The next step is to leave it the hell alone. I've been looking at this document almost every day for, like a month, and I'm sure I've been getting all up in my own head about it. At this point best to just leave it alone for...
Back
Top Bottom