Search results for query: *

• Users: Nala
  • Order by date
  1. Nala

Post the first word starting with L that comes to mind.

Lunch. I'm hungry. :p
  2. Nala

Review SM061: Set Off! Our Ultra Guardians!!

I think I've been gone for too long. I wasn't quite sure if this was real! When did that giant room get there? Not to mention that huge button lol. And now they're power ran- I mean ultra guardians! The flex off was funny. Reminded me of that scene with Armstrong in FMA. Companionship through...
  3. Nala

Review SM055: Thank You, Solgaleo! Our Hoshigumo!!

I didn't get to see the whole episode, but I did see the proposal. Professor Kukui, that was smooth my man. :love:
  4. Nala

Review SM017: Alola Detective Rotom! The Mystery of the Missing Crystal!!

This episode was really fun to watch. I didn't know Kiawe could make such faces! @JS3284 yep, he even did the "It was you!" dramatic finger point. Style wise, he reminded me of Martin from Martin Mystery.
  5. Nala

Preview SM021: Nyabby, Time to Begin the Journey!

I want Stoutland to live, but the Litten blaming Ash scenario kinda sounds like an interesting direction.
  6. Nala

Preview SM021: Nyabby, Time to Begin the Journey!

I'm gonna go with the more positive route of hoping Stoutland and Litten end up at Professor Kukui's. If this is the case, I'm thinking Litten wouldn't jump on Ash's team straight away but would eventually join out of both intrigue and reassurance that Stoutland will be okay in their new home...
  7. Nala

Preview M20: I Choose You!

@Silktree oh! I'm sorry, I should have been clearer.
  8. Nala

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Today's high was in the mid-60s(°F).
  9. Nala

Yeah...:unsure: I can't wait until we get some new info on this movie! I've checked this thread almost everyday for about a month to see if anything new was added. :LOL: I think I enjoy the months leading up to a movie more than the movies themselves.
  10. Nala

I'm not entirely sure about other states, but Alabama has this thing about gambling. They've shut down quite a few places. I imagine they would see something like that as promoting the very thing they're against. I could be wrong though.
  11. Nala

Preview SM015: The Clawed Hill, Iwanko and Lugarugan!!

I thought the preview was just making fun of Ash wiggling his butt. Ash, what did you do?
  12. Nala

I agree with it being a Japan-only thing. I can't see them bringing that state-side (at least not in my part of the U.S., anyways). I hope that Ash's Pikachu will still get distributed. I haven't played the games but I would feel bummed for everyone else who does and wanted it.
  13. Nala

S20 Opening - "Under the Alolan Sun"

I really like the accompaniment, but not the singing. It's kind of flat compared to the fun and bouncy background. Seems like it would be fun to sing along with, nonetheless.
  14. Nala

Shiron's English Nickname

It did look like a little cotton ball when it hatched.
  15. Nala

Shiron's English Nickname

Rolly. Puff. Crystal would be awesome. Snowy too. Anything but whitey. Every time I hear whitey I instinctively add on tighties.
  16. Nala

Preview SM016: A Small Trio on a Big Adventure!!

Litten, my dear! It's been so long!
  17. Nala

Preview SM017: Alola Detective Rotom! The Mystery of the Missing Crystal!!

For whatever reason I keep forgetting that Rotom is a pokemon. This should be fun.
  18. Nala

Review SM014: The Crystal of Courage, Lilie and Rokon!

Awww! Vulpix is so darn cute! I like how their initial personalities matched their typing. I'm glad Lillie could touch Shiron, but I'm also glad they didn't resolve her fear in one go. That would've felt rushed to me. Her and Shiron are so adorable together! I could be wrong, but it looks like...
  19. Nala

Preview SM015: The Clawed Hill, Iwanko and Lugarugan!!

Ash: "Now, Rockruff, to evolve into midnight form you need to head bang like this. If you wanna be a midday form you need to twirk like this." I'm glad Rockruff's getting an episode. I'm not ready for it to evolve, though I guess it wouldn't be a bad thing if it did.
  20. Nala

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

Was looking for a biscuit recipe and came across this:
Back
Top Bottom