• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Johnbdm

War of the Elements 3.0 Endgame 14/8/16

Confirming.
  2. Johnbdm

War of the Elements 3.0 Endgame 14/8/16

Sign me up and make me a grass-type pls
  3. Johnbdm

Preview Detective Pikachu

I'm stockpiling cringe for when the movie comes out. Honestly, when has an anime/game-to-live-action adaptation ever worked out?
  4. Johnbdm

Hey there!

That signature... (Sonic 06 memories come rushing back) NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY
  5. Johnbdm

Hey there!

Um, hi, everyone! Good to meet you all! I'm a Gen V lover (even if it is controversial). My favorite Pokemon is good ol' Snivy, which leads me to how I got here. Kind of a funny story. So there I was, playing pokemon like normal, when I realise I don't have a Snivy with the hidden ability; I...
Back
Top Bottom