Search results for query: *

• Users: laki
  • Order by date
  1. laki

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

9/10 I wish there were proper politicians like this, where i live.
  2. laki

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Diablo Swing orchestra - Superhero Jagannath
  3. laki

7/10 nice.
  4. laki

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

The Room: 9.75/10 The only problem i have with the movie is that people in the cinema were yelling and throwing spoons. That really distracted from the amazing storytelling.
  5. laki

What video games are you playing now?

The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. And Europa Universalis 4. Been playing as Morocco, and I almost control all of north Africa. I'm currently preparing for and invasion of the Iberian peninsula, with the help of Britain, Genoa, and the Ottomans.
  6. laki

I should listen to more of Dragonforce's stuff. The lyrics aren't that great, but I guess that's the case for most power metal songs. 8/10 I have been playing a lot of Europa Universalis 4 recently, so I thought I would post this song.
  7. laki

Pokemon in your area

I live close to a small forest, I guess it would mostly be populated by Pachirisus, Lopunnys, Vulpixes, and Farfetch'd. Propably also a few deerlings. Also, if a mosquito pokémon ever becomes a thing, it would also live here.
  8. laki

What's your favorite Fire/Fighting starter?

Blaziken, I just like using it in the games, and Ruby is the game I have played the most. I'm also fond of it's design. I also quite like Infernape, and it was the first starter I used in Diamond. Never been a big fan of Emboar. I don't like it's design, and I have never made it work properly...
  9. laki

Not the type of music I normally listen to, but still quite enjoyable. 7/10
  10. laki

Movies/TV Movie Box Office, Releases, and Discussion

Wow, The Emoji Movie did well. Also, I just looked at it's reviews. It got an 8 percent on rotten tomatoes, and 1.4/10 on Imdb. lol.
  11. laki

It's pretty good 8/10
  12. laki

Popular franchises in Pokemons world?

Staryu Wars Starmie Trek Archieman
  13. laki

Awesome 9/10
  14. laki

I'm usually not a big fan of Linkin Park, but this song is quite enjoyable. 8/10
  15. laki

8/10
  16. laki

What video games are you playing now?

Civilization 6. Everyone has declared war on me. It's not even because I'm warmongering. America even declared war on me the same on the same turn we met:mad:.
  17. laki

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

If pokémon were real, animal(pokémon) rights organizations would make the government stop the cruel treatment of pokémon. Pokémon fights would be banned as it is barbaric (and also a form of gambling for children). Furthermore Poké pelago would be closed, as it is just a way for fruit and mining...
  18. laki

Birthday Pokemon Types!

Ghost/flying Wuhuu. I'm a children kidnapping ballon.
  19. laki

7/10
  20. laki

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Gloryhammer - The unicorn invasion of Dundee. :ROFLMAO:
Back
Top Bottom