Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Speculation Future Pokemon Game Speculation Thread

I think that BDSP turned out the way it did because it was heavily rushed. I don't think that it was even meant to exist at all.
  2. RileyXY1

What Pokémon do you wish was in SV?

Yeah. That actually made me think for a time that they would completely skip Unova in the remake order and jump straight to Kalos, which they did.
  3. RileyXY1

Spoilers Future Pokemon Game Leaks/Rumors Thread

All it confirmed was that the ORAS Megas are in it. Some people presumed that they would stick to XY Megas only.
  4. RileyXY1

Spoilers Future Pokemon Game Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yeah, as this is the region that debuted the concept. I also think that there will probably be some new ones as well, which makes me think that the Gen 10 games will also bring Mega Evolution back.
  5. RileyXY1

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

That's a given, as if we were getting another main series game it would have already been confirmed.
  6. RileyXY1

The blueprint style is also fitting considering this game is gonna be about urban development.
  7. RileyXY1

In Memoriam: Celebrities

Specifically he was 76 when he died and the cause of death was prostate cancer. Fun fact: He almost got the part of the Terminator, but was not chosen in favor of Arnold Schwarzenegger because the director thought that no one would be able to take him seriously as a cold blooded killer.
  8. RileyXY1

I think it might happen because I think that convergent species have completely replaced regional variants going forward.
  9. RileyXY1

I think that they're gonna keep the Kalos starters the same, only this time they will actually have Mega Evolutions. I think that aside from the Kanto, Hoenn, and Kalos starters there's not gonna be any old starters in the game.
  10. RileyXY1

And not just that: they gave you literally a one hour period to find them, and they also locked it behind a sidequest that forced you to go to the Battle Maison, defeat at least one trainer there, then you have to defeat the opposite gendered PC in Kiloude City, and then you have to travel to...
  11. RileyXY1

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

The name "Pokémon Scarlet" was trademarked 14 years before the game actually came out. Poison is the only type to lose and gain the ability to deal 4x damage. In Gen 1 it was super effective against Bug (so the Bug/Grass combo had a 4x weakness to Poison), but then it lost this in Gen 2 and...
  12. RileyXY1

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

It's the same reason why Bounsweet evolved early. It just couldn't do much in its current state and needed to evolve in order to become more involved.
  13. RileyXY1

I am on the side of this being a Switch 2 launch title, with Gen 10 coming later in 2025.
  14. RileyXY1

In Memoriam: Celebrities

Joe Lieberman died yesterday at the age of 82 from complications from a fall. He was best known for his long service in the US Senate, representing the state of Connecticut from 1989 to 2013. He was also the Democratic Party's nominee for Vice President in the 2000 Presidential race, and by...
  15. RileyXY1

Unless this game is set in the future I'm not expecting this to happen.
  16. RileyXY1

Speculation Future Pokemon Game Speculation Thread

XY at least did something different by having the battle mechanic come from the firing of a massive superweapon instead.
  17. RileyXY1

RSE takes place before GSC and yet breeding exists there.
  18. RileyXY1

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

In honor of Women's History Month, this post will exclusively feature trivia about the various female characters in the game. In Stadium 2 you can actually play as a female trainer. However this requires a copy of Crystal (which was the very first mainline game to feature a female PC) in the...
  19. RileyXY1

My idea for a Sun and Moon remake is for them to adapt the fully open world approach to the game. You can pick at the start of the game which island you start on, and you can do the trials in any order you want. And the levels of wild and trainer Pokémon scale to match how many trials you have...
  20. RileyXY1

Legends Z-A Which Legendaries do You Think will return in Legends Z-A?

I think that it will just be the Kalos Legendaries, Mewtwo, the Latis, and the Weather trio and that's it.
Back
Top Bottom