Search results for query: *

1. Thanos

UvD version 78: Jedi Knights vs Sith Lords

2. Thanos

UvD version 78: Jedi Knights vs Sith Lords

247 Sith lords are awesome.
  3. Thanos

Mafia Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia! - Endgame (7/19/18)

Vote: Cilantro
  4. Thanos

It wasn't a stupid move if I got a scum read, missing D1 and your claim was stupid, I guess. I didn't check anyone the original N1.
  5. Thanos

Must've missed his claim, I know it wasn't his own power (I didn't even say it was his own role so don't put words in my mouth), but someone has to send in the action to reset the phase, so someone else could argue that they reset the phase... That's what I meant. Jinjo was a random vote as...
  6. Thanos

So... this is something interesting ... I checked Pika last night and he came up as suspicious, so that obviously means he isn't Town (A suspicious result means he either mafia or anti-town), but yet he claims to have reversed the phases. I think he's lying (although it is true that he hasn't...
  7. Thanos

I'm here now, will read the thread to catch up, for now I will do this Vote: Jinjo Accidental edit, sorry
  8. Thanos

FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

This world cup is truly full of surprises, I can definitely see Russia ending up winning the whole thing :ROFLMAO:
  9. Thanos

Mafia Chemical Compounds Mafia - Endgame (TBC)

Honestly, I should be the angry one... The only reckless thing was using the lightning rod that late, if Caps was mafia you would've looked really bad, I was only playing as a townie by taking out one of the scum reads who would've been killed the next day, so we would either win that night or...
  10. Thanos

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

Trying to think of a new username, any ideas?
  11. Thanos

Up vs Down v77 - Fire and Ice

249 Time to feel the freeze
  12. Thanos

I thought I would be distraught at the idea of Spain being knocked out in the Round of 16 at the beginning of the tournament... but I'm not (that much anyway). It became apparent during the poor performance against Morocco that Spain weren't going to win the world cup (unless there was a...
  13. Thanos

The character(s) in ^'s avatar are after your life. What do you do?

*Uses the reality stone to trick the Greninja before using the power stone to finish off Greninja*
  14. Thanos

Mafia Chemical Compounds Mafia - Endgame (TBC)

That makes me feel a bit better about Jinjo's Lightning rod. If you have a protection role use it on me tonight.
  15. Thanos

Both Ronaldo and Messi exit on the same day, at least all the GOAT (greatest of all time) debates can cease for a little while.
  16. Thanos

You could say... FOOD FIGHT!
  17. Thanos

I could say the same thing about you.
Back
Top Bottom