Search results for query: *

• Users: Uhane
  • Order by date
  1. Uhane

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I've tried this, they bubble once, Magikarp appears, then they stop bubbling. Do the rare encounters still happen after it's stopped bubbling or do you only have that 1 chance?
  2. Uhane

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Well they manage it for the NPC's? Also the dancing wouldn't be cut all the time, just as in XY tapping the key stone isnt cut all the time, only when you've already done it in the same playthrough, as soon as you save turn off and turn on again, they will tap the key stone the first time.
  3. Uhane

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

They don;t need to skip the Z move animation, just cut it down like Mega Evolution in Gen VI, first time after switching the game on, go through the whole animation, but after that they cut the bit out with touching the stone, and you could cut out the dance in this case, similar to how...
  4. Uhane

Am I missing something regarding fishing? I've never found anything other than Magikarps!
  5. Uhane

Generation IV Remake Speculation

The battle tree is just the same copy paste from the Battle Tower, Battle Subway (shudder) and Battle Maison. I think Battle Royale was a nice concept, I'd like to see passed down, although some NPC says its based on the 4 guardians. Also I don't understand why the match ends when the first...
  6. Uhane

Possible dlc

The Delta episode in ORAS gave you pretty much everything that a hypothetical DeltaEmerald would have had, with the one notable exception of the Battle Frontier. I miss the Battle Frontier, but don't want to pay an extra £40 for it.
  7. Uhane

Generation VII confirmed!

I really never notice things like this, usually people say oh it;s because you're a guy so you don't notice guys are the majority, well now apparently it's majority girls in Alola, didn't notice that either :) The only time I've noticed is a show called Once Upon A Time, its completely...
  8. Uhane

All Regions On One Console

I just realised something really cool, with just your 3DS alone, you are able to visit every single Pokemon region, main story. Kanto - RBY VC (also in HGSS but I don't really count that) Johto - HGSS Hoenn - ORAS Sinnoh - DPPT Unova - BW, B2W2 Kalos - XY Alola - Sun/Moon
  9. Uhane

I'm pretty sure DP will, but from my perspective that's the end of the certain ones. I'm not sure whether Black/White will get remade, because a) they werent that popular relative to others, and b) how would they handle the sequels ?
  10. Uhane

Sorry for so many questions but this is just a curious one, where is the area from the demo that was inbetween Hauoli city and 10 carat hill, the beachy area where we saw Alolan Dugtrio for the first time. Was that just an area made from the demo, cant find it anywhere.
  11. Uhane

1. Where do you get more Apricorn balls? Samson Oak hands you one of each but is that all? 2. Where do you get the love Ball, only one I've not found. 3. After catching all Ultra Beasts, how do you get the story to go onto catching Necrozma or getting Type: Null from Gladion, Looker and...
  12. Uhane

In fairness though a lot of people thought Lillie was evil and only assisting the Professor for her own nefarious purposes.
  13. Uhane

Also the opening completely ruins the twist about the Aether foundation. I mean there was obviously signs already, but still... I agree the diversity is good, although is it true some Pokemon only appear in certain patches of grass on a route and not the entire route? I admire Game Freak for...
  14. Uhane

Possible dlc

When people say DLC, we automatically jump to thinking of paid content but this might not be the case. My little sister plays Animal Crossing New Leaf and they just had a big update she's excited about, it became amiibo compatible, new characters, new areas, new mini games, and other changes...
  15. Uhane

Gen VII Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Spoiler Free)

Are Light of Ruin and Eternal Floette still in the games coding?
  16. Uhane

Kanto/Johto Sequels

This is such a cool idea. Also because we've not seen Kanto/Johto since Gen 4, there could be "Kanto/Johto" forms of Gen 5-7 Pokemon. It makes sense that if Kanto Pokemon when introduced to Alola change form and type, that certain Alola Pokemon for example would appear different in Kanto. As...
  17. Uhane

I think DP remakes will definitely happen, but I can't see it happening before 2019 personally. The only solid hint to them is Silvally and the RKS system. But I just see that more as a continuing trend where things that start out as being unique to legendaries eventually get passed down to...
  18. Uhane

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

I think that's most likely, how else would you describe Tapu Fini? It's a woman who can close her shell to look like a Dolphin. Also Crabominable is based on the Abombinable snowman.
  19. Uhane

Possible dlc

Literally all the Megas I have ever used are included in that list :( I didn't want to use Mega Alakazam initially as it only got a 90 point boost, now they've fixed that to 100 looks like that's all I'm left with
  20. Uhane

Least Favorite Character [Spoilers]

Kahili was a strange one, just dropped in randomly at the end. They explained Acerola as Nanu not wanting the job, so passing it down to one of his captains, but why was Hapu skipped over? Is Kahili even from Poni Island, she has the Ula'Ula Oricorio?
Back
Top Bottom