• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. AmethystLeslie

Rate the video game music above

7.5/10, good theme, I like that it's been used for Brawl.
  2. AmethystLeslie

Spoilers What do you NOT like about USUM?

... Never mind, I actually like having a save file where I still have 12 more boxes to breed.
  3. AmethystLeslie

Rate the video game music above

8/10, sounds really nice and pretty. I have no context of this theme, but I assume it's a forest theme. Sounds like it'd fit nicely in that.
  4. AmethystLeslie

Favorite Non-Pokémon Shippings

I have more non-Pokemon ships than I have actual Pokemon ships, but I guess some highlights include: The earliest ship I got into was WALL-E and EVE. That was super cute, and is a big part of why I love that movie so much, cuz I'm a sucker for good ships like them. Sharla and Reyn from...
  5. AmethystLeslie

Were we too hard on Iris?

I can only imagine what it was like back in the days when it was new based on these posts, good lord. It's nice to see that the answer to the question was basically, "yes, it was extremely toxic back when BW was new and relevant, but by the end of the day, Iris was a character with major flaws...
  6. AmethystLeslie

Spoilers What do you NOT like about USUM?

-Rotom, and how he doesn't shut up and how you can't make him shut up. -The Trainer's School STILL being required to progress in the story. -Unskippable tutorials in general. Just... please, Game Freak, not everyone who enjoys these games are first-time players. ... that's all I can think of...
  7. AmethystLeslie

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I know that lorewise, Aerial Ace is based off a sword move, which is why so many Pokemon that have some sort of sword learn it, and Flying types learn it because... it's Flying type?
  8. AmethystLeslie

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

All other online services are fine.
  9. AmethystLeslie

From a lore perspective? Maybe. To take advantage of its ability Contrary? Works for me.
  10. AmethystLeslie

Apparently, of all the mons with Snow Warning, Ninetales-A is the only one who can also learn Aurora Veil. We need more of both.
  11. AmethystLeslie

... What about it? It can learn it, and is very good with it.
  12. AmethystLeslie

Is this supposed to happen? This happened to me a couple days ago.
  13. AmethystLeslie

1st question- No one knows for sure, but not many reasons they'll do anything different. 2nd question- VC Pokemon can only go to Gen 7 games, and won't go to Gen 6 games. I don't know if VC games from Gold/Silver will go to Sun/Moon, however.
  14. AmethystLeslie

Nope. There never were any.
  15. AmethystLeslie

Nope. Bank can't hold items.
  16. AmethystLeslie

Yup! Assuming you're playing on a 3DS, you just save before Lugia and press "Reset" on the bottom screen.
  17. AmethystLeslie

That was actually an oversight. It was never meant to learn Steel Wing, it was meant to learn TM51, which was Ally Switch in Gen 5, but when GF ported over its moveset, someone forgot that the TM was a different move in Gen 6. It becomes less excusable when it's still part of its Gen 7 TM moveset.
  18. AmethystLeslie

Mega Sableye's ability is Magic Bounce.
  19. AmethystLeslie

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

The species in general: LagomorphShipping - Buneary & Pikachu ... really? Nothing for Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Buneary?
Back
Top Bottom